How to cancel my order

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator

Hi @AbiChu,

Thank you for reaching out to us on TeamViewer Community.

We may confirm that there is a support ticket has been raised successfully in TeamViewer ticket system.

Kindly check your inbox for the update about the support ticket and further discussion please.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Aneela9889
    Aneela9889 Posts: 1
    edited August 2021

I have been trying to get into contact with teamviewer with no luck. I have sent an email to support which was the details i received last year when i purchased the license and received an automatic response to submit a ticket which i have tried to do but it keeps asking me to login into my account which i cant do cause i am not receiving the security code and the recovery code was not working either [removed per Community Guidelines]. I have now requested that my bank reverse the transaction for the annual subscription as a fraud transaction because of the difficulty in trying to get into contact with teamviewer.

• Ying_Q

Hi @Aneela9889,

Thank you for reaching out on TeamViewer Community and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The support ticket has been generated. Can you kindly check your inbox and TeamViewer Support Team will get in touch with you via the ticket.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

Ying

• dkryukov
    dkryukov Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have sent a ticket on June 8 2021 with a request to cancel my subscription. Yesterday I got charged $448 for auto-renewal which I thought I had cancelled two months ago. MORE THAN 28 DAYS ago. Ticket #35715823

Please refund me my money immediately and cancel this scam subscription of yours. I can't log in to my "client portal" which wants a "code sent during activation". I don't have any code. I can't request a new code to activate.

As someone said - the product is (was?) good, but your greed and sloppy customer service is just not worth it.

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]

Hello @Colin12, @jpidgeon,

To cancel your subscription, you have to submit a ticket to our support, so our sales team can have a look into it.

You can find out how to do this here:

---

Hello @dkryukov, unfortunately, I couldn't find a ticket with the number you gave me. Actually, I couldn't find any tickets created on your account.

You can create a new ticket with the link I provided above, if that doesn't work I can create a ticket for you.

Let me know.

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

• dkryukov
    dkryukov Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

Very convenient.

Look, I will not repeat what others said here before. Your product is good. But your greed is what will make you go bust eventually.

I have never seen such arrogant cancellation policy. I have contacted American Express, I have put TeamViewer on the black list and I will dispute this payment. You will never ever get more money from me.

Attached is a screenshot from TeamViewer -- my request has been filed two months ago.

• Justin

Hello @dkryukov,

Thank you for the screenshot.

A ticket for you has been created, I also attached your provided screenshot. Someone will be in touch with you soon.

I will keep an eye on it so that your request is definitely resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best,

Justin

• michaeltrs
    michaeltrs Posts: 1
    edited August 2021

Hi,

I want to cancel my renewal. It has been impossible to both submit a ticket or contact you, so basically impossible to cancel. Please contact me directly to help me cancel. Note: I see there is no category for cancellations so I choose general.

Thank you

• bogengc
    bogengc Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am unable to cancel the subscription. Submit a ticket is not working for us to cancel it!!!! This is a nightmare!

• Ying_Q

Hi @bogengc,

Thank you for contacting us on TeamViewer Community.

Can you kindly ensure that the licensed account in use for submitting a support ticket please.

More information may be found from the following article:

Hope it would be helpful.

Warm regards,

• duban
    duban Posts: 1
    edited August 2021

Like many others I am unable to cancel my subscription thru TV channels. There is not a way to create a ticket to cancel. Here's to hoping someone at TV cares enough to get back to me.

[removed per Community Guidelines]

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @duban

Thanks for your post.

We are unable to assist in licensing, invoicing, or cancellation issues in the community.

In order to access the ticket portal and submit a ticket, you must log in with a licensed account. Otherwise you will be reverted here, to the community.

Please ensure you are using the account you activated the license to when attempting to access the support portal.

Should the issue persist, feel free to PM the email address you are attempting to access the support portal with, so we can confirm you are using the correct account.

You can find more on cancellation terms and conditions here.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• bogengc
    bogengc Posts: 2 ✭✭

The submitting ticket doesn't work. I tried so many times, it will automatically jump to another page.

Contract period: 21-Oct-2020 - 20-Oct-2021,Please help to cancel my subscription. Please give me a contact email.

I tried the instructions on your website to submit a ticket to cancel the subscription. It totally doesn't work. I tried to call your customer service, but the phone number doesn't work. 

• whateverkl
    whateverkl Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

So i signed up with teamviewer with the premium account, then i decided to close that account (or thought i did) i couldnt see anywhere to cancel the sub so i just deleted the account. But nooo apparently that doesn't cancel the sub, you need to log a ticket with support to cancel a sub under that registered account (which is deleted).

I signed up for a TV corporate license instead, paid it, and now without any notice or warning, TV renewed my sub from my deleted account, which i didn't get any invoice for or notification about, then they sent their german credit agency after me.

IS this even legal? It seems like it is bordering on fraudulent.

How do i cancel a subscription for a deleted account? And why the **bleep** does deleting an account not cancel a subscription?

• blahblahggg
    blahblahggg Posts: 5 ✭✭

I am also unable to cancel my subscriptions, when i try to log a ticket it just immediately redirects back to this forum.

I just spent an hour and 20 minutes on hold with your support phone number, only to have it immediately disconnect when i reached the operator.

And i am a TV corporate customer.

• blahblahggg

Hello,

I now have a new Teamviewer Corporate license and want to get rid of my 2 old Teamviewer Premium licenses that are being replaced by my corporate license.

However it seems to be impossible to cancel the Premium subscriptions.

When i spent an hour and 20 minutes on hold with your support line, i got disconnected right at the end when i was 1st in the queue.

When i go to try and log a ticket, in the blink of an eye it redirects here to these forums.

So flipping frustrating!

To cancel a subscription you should be able to do it in the account section of your login, like you can with pretty much all other software.

• Ying_Q
    edited August 2021

Hi @whateverkl and @blahblahggg,

Thank you for contacting us on TeamViewer Community.

Please noted that For TeamViewer customers, Deleting TeamViewer license account will not cancel your subscription as a result. For all license cancellation requests, please contact TeamViewer Support Team for further assistance. 

All cancellation and termination requests will go to TeamViewer Support Team. You may now activate the license again on your account then to raise a support ticket for cancellation. Or contact TeamViewer Support Team here.

Your understanding are greatly appreciated and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Warm regards,

• wilco06
    wilco06 Posts: 0
    edited August 2021

Please cancel my subscription immediately.

The login email address is [removed per Community Guidelines]

Please confirm that it's been canceled.

• Justin

Hello @wilco06,

this is not the proper way of canceling your license. Please go ahead and submit a ticket regarding your request.

I'll have the link for you, here:

In addition, you might want to check out our article about subscriptions:

I have a phrase that should be interesting for you right from that article:

How / until when can I cancel my subscription?

For your security, all cancellations must be submitted in written form, by submitting a ticket. Written requests must be received by TeamViewer at least 28 days before the end of the initial subscription term or any subscription renewal term.

That should help you out.

Best,

Justin

• blahblahggg
    edited August 2021

thanks, how soon can i expect a reply?

it's been a day and nothing yet.

• Ying_Q

Hi @blahblahggg,

TeamViewer Support Team answer calls and tickets in the order they are received as quickly and accurately as possible.

We kindly ask your patience on getting a reply from TeamViewer Support Team.

Best regards,

• JamieAxis
    JamieAxis Posts: 5 ✭✭

Can I check has my subscription now been cancelled? I have not received any confirmation.

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 918 Moderator

Hi @JamieAxis

thanks for your post.

If you did not get a confirmation yet, then the request is still open but our dedicated department will process it as soon as possible. If you would like me to, I could check our records to check the status. Please send me a dm with your ticket number.

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• JamieAxis

Hi Alena, I was told my request on here would count as a ticket? I have tried to submit tickets but every time i click on submit ticket it loads and then takes me to a different webpage?

• Justin

Hello @JamieAxis,

I'm sorry that my colleagues and I keep going back and forth with who is replying.

Anyway, posting in this forum does not count as submitting a ticket.

As my colleague stated with the first response to this post, once you successfully created a ticket, you'll receive a ticket number.

If that's the case, only then our team can investigate your issue. As we, here, can not do anything about the cancellation.

I'll have a link for you on how to submit a ticket to our support team:

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best,

Justin

• JamieAxis

Hi Justin, I have tried this many times however when I click on the link to submit a ticket it loads for a second and then re-directs me to a different page regarding Teamviewers new and improved support structure. I have tried on different browsers and still have the same outcome.

• Justin
    edited August 2021

Hello @JamieAxis,

Could you provide me with a screenshot of what website you're getting redirected to?

Best,

Justin

• We want to Cancel our subscription for TeamViewer. But we are not able to raise the ticket, as the email which was used for purchasing the subscription has expired [even the domain]. So how to go ahead for the cancellation of subscription in this kind of scenario.

• latkid
    latkid Posts: 1

Good morning,

I wish to cancel my subscription. I cannot access the customer portal as it says its not activated. when I click to activate it, I get redirected to the main page. I am stuck and I need to cancel this ASAP. Please advise.

• mike5555
    mike5555 Posts: 1

I wish to cancel my subscription and get a full refund ASAP.