Not Received Activation Email URGENT!

Answers

• francoismo
    francoismo Posts: 8 ✭✭

same problem, unacceptable

I bought online directly on website as an indivdual (13euromonth)... i cannot contact sales team because i dont have a business email !!!

my order is 355E000005553

please send me activation link to my email or send licence key for manually activation

no help through forum

no answer from phone

no email to contact

this is a scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• francoismo
    francoismo Posts: 8 ✭✭

I bought it online on TeamViewer website with a computer. Not through an app, not through apple, i bought directly from TeamViewer... what a bad bad bad decision

this is unacceptable such a low level of service

I received 10 days ago a message which explains I've to be patient because it's the weekend and a lot of demand.

now it is more than a month I paid and I can't use it!!!!!!!!!! and of course, you cannot cancel because until you do not activate you do not exist!

TeamViewer is a scam.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @francoismo,

We are sorry about this bad customer experience.

I will contact you via private message in order to clarify the situation offline.

Community Manager

• FunzMKIII
    FunzMKIII Posts: 1

I get same problem. Felling Scam.

If any staff see and help ?

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @FunzMKIII,

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for the late response.

Kindly check your community inbox for further communication regards to your order please.

Thank you for your understanding!

Warm regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Hello,

I am trying to login to the TeamViewer client on a new computer but am not receiving the verifcation email which is required to login. I have been having this problem for about 3 weeks. The first time I attempted to login 3 weeks ago, TeamViewer attempted to send two verification emails, one from a server in the Czech Republic and the other from a server in Austria, however my mail gateway blocks emails from servers that are not in the United States. I control my mail gateway, so I whitelisted the sending domain for TeamViewer verfication emails. However, since the first 2 verification attempts prior to me whitelisting, TeamViewer will no longer send any verification emails. I have attempted to login to the client and browser many times in the past 3 weeks, and the client will say "check your email for verification", however I receive nothing, and when I check my email gateway, there is no record of anything coming from Teamviewer.

Not yet having a paid TeamViewer license, how can I resolve this issue? I'm thinking I should probaby create a new account and start over.

Thanks for your time.

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,042 Moderator

Hello @TeamViewerUser45834

I'm really sorry that you're not receiving the emails.

I would advise you to not use geographic blocks to your mail gateway. TeamViewer is a German company with multiple servers around the globe. If it is not possible, try to allow list Germany, Austria, and Netherlands, and try again.

I would also keep the TeamViewer domain to the mail gateway allow list.

Also, once you recover access to your account, I would advise you to turn on Two Factor Authentication, so instead of the Trust Device emails you would have a code being generated on your phone. You can read more about it here: Two-factor authentication for connections - TeamViewer Support

I hope it helps!

Portuguese Community Moderator

• TeamViewerUser45834
    TeamViewerUser45834 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited September 2021

Carol, thank you for your reply. I am unable to disable the country blocking feature however I can whitelist domains (which I did for teamviewer) and that policy takes precedence over geolocation. At this point, I am not blocking teamviewer emails regardless of country. The problem is now that TeamView is no longer sending verification emails to my account.

I see from a previous post in 2018 that it's a common issue where TeamViewer will stop sending verification emails for an unexplained reason. The resolution for this particular case was that a TeamViewer technician reached out to the user and whitelisted their email address.

https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/30827/havent-received-trusted-device-email-or-password-change-email

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,042 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @TeamViewerUser45834

When a mail server blocks our messages, the email bouces back causing our servers to stop sending any further message.

We reset the system to send you the emails; however, this will not fix the issue if your gateway is still blocking/rejecting our emails.

Once you configure your gateway to allow our emails to come, please try again. 😊

Portuguese Community Moderator

• TeamViewerUser45834
    TeamViewerUser45834 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓

Wow, thank you so much. I will double check that my whitelists rules are correct then I will attempt to login to the client again, then report back with the results.

Thank you!

• It worked, I received the activation email. Thank you so much for your help!

• MR_DAVE
    MR_DAVE Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have the same problem. I purchased the package earlier but haven't received any activation email.

Please help. This is vital for our company and why do a lot of people are having this problem?

Looking forward for a support on this. Thank you.

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Thanks @MR_DAVE

Please reach out to our support team (📞), they will be more than happy to assist you.

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• Dingxiaoqing1991
    Dingxiaoqing1991 Posts: 1
    edited October 2021

Paid for the license but no invoice received.

• MR_DAVE
    MR_DAVE Posts: 4 ✭✭

The Support Team is not available during weekends. I have created a ticket through Twitter chat. Will there be a way to speed up the resolution of this issue? This has financial implications so I hope this will be treated as an urgent and high priority one.

Thank you!

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @Dingxiaoqing1991,

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for the inconvenience cause.

Kindly check your community inbox for more communication please.

We thank you for your understanding!

Warm regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • yodaskilledme
    yodaskilledme Posts: 0
    edited November 2021

Hello, can you please help me with the following problem:

While trying to login into account: [removed per Community Guidelines]

I receive a message that i need to verify a new device, and verification email was sent to my email, but i receive nothing

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hi @yodaskilledme

thanks for your post. Welcome to our wonderful community :)

Please send me in a private message your email address. I will try to assist and forward it internally

I hope that this helps

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• I have just signed up and having the same issue "Remote User Access" Account.

I did not receive an activation email and can not seem to get any support at all, when I go to log a ticket, the page redirects to here.

I have logged into my account and have deleted the old computer ect and still NOTHING.

I have read multiple guides on how to set up and all say I require this "Activation Email".

Getting no-where and very frustrated.

• ostrizh
    ostrizh Posts: 1

I have this problem too.  I purchased the package earlier but haven't received any activation email

• jollyjohn_00
    jollyjohn_00 Posts: 0

Hello

I signed up a new account today,

and when I tried to connect other device, it says i need to activate my account thru activation email.

However, after like 30 minutes, any email wasn't in my mailbox.

How can I receive it??

• Jenevis
    Jenevis Posts: 1

same issue here.

BUT i did receive the "do you trust this device" email when i tried to login to teamviewer via my PC to trigger sending another activation email... so really weird! any help would be greatly appreciated.

• The email verification email is not being sent by TeamViewer.com.

I have tried three different email addresses and none of them receive the email. However, the email addresses I tried can send emails to each of the other with no problems.

I also confirmed "teamviewer.com" was not blocked and I even added it to the "safe senders" list.

Please help me with this activation process. The warning messages are stating this must be done within "1 days". I don't want to go through the entire setup process again.

Respectfully.

• vikrifdr
    vikrifdr Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hello,

I have same issue here, please help me.

I'm not recieve any activation email 😔

• bphl
    bphl Posts: 0
    edited January 2022

Hey i just join teamviewer with my brother but me and my bro dont get the activation email on both of account ? already check the inbox and spam but still no activation email.

• humanbe
    humanbe Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have same issue here, i'm not receiving any activation email. Please help me

• T00bsad
    T00bsad Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

how to activation re-sent email not tranfer to me

• T00bsad
    T00bsad Posts: 1

help me

• Cory22
    Cory22 Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

This email won't reach my mailbox for hours. This is happening even in 2022.

What's funny is that the email for device authorization would arrive without any problem but only this account verification email won't work.

I checked the spam, I changed the email, I even signed up again with another email and it just seems the verification email is lost in the middle of nowhere.

I will find another service if I don't recieve the email next 24 hrs.

Edit: Oh, wow. Now I got an email saying that I'm promoted to Photon. But where is my verification link?

• humanbe
    humanbe Posts: 2 ✭✭

I solved this issue

On the login page, I changed the language at the bottom to English, logged in, and resent an activation email again, and arrived. :)