Mobile

Hello

I want to remotely control my mobile from my computer. I have installed quick support on my mobile, Samsung galaxy xcover 4s. I connect with teamviewer from my computer. I can see what's on the phone's screen. I can see the mouse moving on the phone. But I can not control the phone with my computer mouse or computer keyboard. Nothing happens when I click the mouse or press the keyboard.

What could be wrong?

Sincerely

Håkan

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    edited November 2021

Hello @Håkan85458965456,

I will try to help you as much as I can here.

If the remote control is not working for your device, feel free to try our Universal add-on on your device. In some cases, it will fix the issue and allow you to remote control your Android device. You will find all the information you need regarding this topic in our Knowledge Base article here:

Let me know if has worked for you!

All the best,

JeanK

Community Manager

• The connection works well and it does not ask for an add-on. It works well with remote control from the computer. What does not work is åäö from the computer keyboard. I should not have to install any extra add on, right?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Well - if your device does not ask for any add-on, and remote control is not working, it means that your mobile device is not compatible with the remote control feature via TeamViewer... 😓 There is, currently, no work-around we could provide you with.

Community Manager