New Interface for the Management Console

Robert_y
Robert_y Posts: 4 Staff member 🤠
edited May 2023 in Announcements

Hi all,

A couple of days ago, we launched our Management Console with a brand new user interface.

So far, a huge amount of you reached out to us with not only wonderful but incredibly helpful feedback. We want to say THANK YOU for all of your efforts in helping us make this release the best ever.

And now, we are proudly announcing another important update to the Management Console that we deployed based on your feedback.

👉 With this update, you are able to work even better with the Connection Reports. You´ll see the sum of the connection duration, the fee, and the comment field is fully readable in the print report.

👉 Additionally, you can blend in a pie chart again by going to View and selecting Show charts.

👉 We fixed a number of issues with scrolling and with adding new users.

👉 Also, we tackled some issues with assigning a license.

We´re happy and excited to continue improving the Management Console with the goal that it will become always better and even easier to work with every release. Keep the feedback coming so that we can build the Management Console together!

Read more about our release here: The New Look and Feel of TeamViewer 15.23.

Thanks and best,

Robert

Comments

• dgbslb
    dgbslb Posts: 5 ✭✭

I noticed this morning that my Teamviewer console window V15.23.9 cannot be sized down as I have been doing for many years. Normally I have it maybe 2 inches wide and the whole screen lengthwise. It sits at the right hand side of my screen. Today the smallest I can get the window is now probably 4-5 inches wide. It takes up WAY too much of my screen. Is there a way this can be reverted back? I know this was an issue a couple years ago and the sizing was reverted. Now here we are again. Both our IT director and myself leave the console up all day so this does make a difference to those of us who do this. Thank you!

• websafe
    websafe Posts: 15 ✭✭

I'm sorry but in my opinion you have completely destroyed the Computers & Contacts -> Connection reports.

It's so bad, I even don't know where to start.

1) where is "Select all" in "Computers & Contacts" -> "Connection reports"? I have to select 300+ connections and mark them as Billed...

2) why is the date range no longer on the printed Connection report ("Computers & Contacts" -> "Connection reports" -> Export -> Print)?

3) why is the new printed connection report so ugly compared to the old one?

4) Every time I'm on "Computers & Contacts" -> "Connection reports" I have to select the required columns again because my previous selection is not stored.

5) Why is the Fee Sum (I guess it's that) on the printed report even if it's 0.00 and the Fee column is hidden?

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator

Hi there!

Thank you both for your posts✨

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure about this case and I want to provide you with valid information here😅

However, @Robert_y may guide you both better, as he is an expert.

It would be really great if you can step in here with your expertise?

If there is anything that I can assist you further, please feel free to post it in the Community🍀

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• ufocomputers
    ufocomputers Posts: 1
    edited December 2021

I could not find the billing status anymore, but i noticed they are back.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Frank