How to cancel my order

Answers

• francmar2801
    francmar2801 Posts: 2 ✭✭

already try over the website to create a ticket but it redict me to another site. Could someone just contact me to cancel the subscription? what a Scam to make it so complicated.....

• mpferreira3
    mpferreira3 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited January 2022

Dear TeamViewer team,

I want to inform the payment of invoice [removed per Community Guidelines]

I IMMEDIATELY demand the CANCELLATION of any TeamViewer service, and I come to demonstrate my deep DISSATISFACTION with the abusive and predatory policy of improper charging.

I will never use your services again, and I will never recommend the company to anyone again. I permanently deleted any TeamViewer

program from my computers. I will file a lawsuit if the amount is not refunded in my credit card. According to the Consumer Defense Code, Brazilian law No. 8078/1990, automatic renewal in the supply of products or services is a PROHIBITED practice.

For example, Art. 39 says:

"It is forbidden for the supplier of products or services, among other abusive practices:

III - send or deliver to the consumer, without prior request, any product, or provide any service;"

As the automatic renewal was performed without authorization, the amounts unduly deducted from the credit card must be

reimbursed in double, according to Art. 42:

Art. 42. Sole paragraph. The consumer charged in an undue amount has the right to repeat the undue amount for an amount equal to

twice what he paid in excess, plus monetary correction and legal interest unless there is a justifiable mistake. It is essential that, before renewal, there is a CONFIRMATION by the consumer of his intention to renew the contract. In addition, it becomes a situation of extreme embarrassment to be framed as a debtor in an international company. Therefore, I request action regarding the reversal of the amount of R$ 1335.00 on my credit card. If not, I will file a lawsuit together with my lawyers.

Matheus Pinheiro Ferreira [removed per Community Guidelines] 😠

Matheus Pinheiro Ferreira

• mpferreira3
    mpferreira3 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited January 2022

Dear TeamViewer team,

I want to inform the payment of invoice [removed per Community Guidelines]

I IMMEDIATELY demand the CANCELLATION of any TeamViewer service, and I come to demonstrate my deep DISSATISFACTION

with the abusive and predatory policy of improper charging.

I will never use your services again, and I will never recommend the company to anyone again. I permanently deleted any

TeamViewer

program from my computers. I will ¦le a lawsuit if the amount is not refunded in my credit card. According to the Consumer

Defense Code, Brazilian law No. 8078/1990, automatic renewal in the supply of products or services is a PROHIBITED practice.

For example, Art. 39 says:

"It is forbidden for the supplier of products or services, among other abusive practices:

III - send or deliver to the consumer, without prior request, any product, or provide any service;"

As the automatic renewal was performed without authorization, the amounts unduly deducted from the credit card must be

reimbursed in double, according to Art. 42:

Art. 42. Sole paragraph. The consumer charged in an undue amount has the right to repeat the undue amount for an amount

equal to

twice what he paid in excess, plus monetary correction and legal interest unless there is a justi¦able mistake. It is essential that,

before renewal, there is a CONFIRMATION by the consumer of his intention to renew the contract. In addition, it becomes a

situation of extreme embarrassment to be framed as a debtor in an international company. Therefore, I request action regarding

the reversal of the amount of R$ 1335.00 on my credit card. If not, I will ¦le a lawsuit together with my lawyers.

Matheus Pinheiro Ferreira

• Skik217
    Skik217 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I HIGHLY recommend to NOT subscribe to teamviewer. They will scam you and use all sorts of tactics to sucker you back in and steal your $600. 28 days before your license ends you have to submit in writing?? Extremely unethical. I am trying to post as much as I can for users to NOT use teamviewer!!! I actually sent my request in 21 days before my subscription was up and got notified that I was suckered back in for another year for $600. Luckily I cancelled my credit card and they can't resubscribe me. Who does that as a company? Obviously they need and want your money very badly and have made the process of canceling extremely difficult. As an example I tried calling the support # and was on hold for 44min 52 sec and magically got dropped. I called back and selected sales and was magically connected with someone in less than 1 minute. Of course that is a completely different department and they couldn't help me. Utter joke. DO NOT USE TEAMVIEWER!! It actually feels like a timeshare, you will never get out of it. Many many many other remote access software out there for half their cost. Spread the word!

• OfficeFC
    OfficeFC Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

How do I cancel our TeamViewer subscription? I received an email advising our subscription is due to renew but can't find how to cancel the subscription and stop the auto renewal?

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @OfficeFC,

Thank you for reaching out on TeamViewer Community!

We are sorry to hear that you would like to cancel the subscription!

You may try to raise a support ticket for cancellation submission on support portal by using your licensed account!

On the other hand, if you are experiencing any difficulties on raising the ticket, feel free to send the order information with your contact details via Private Message to community moderator. We are able to assist on the ticket generation.

Best regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Schaffer
    Schaffer Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi all,

I purchased a remote access license yesterday, received a payment confirmation e-mail, but a couple hours later, the money was returned to my card.

I didn't receive any email explaining what happened. I try to contact Sales, but they don't answer me.

I think the sales team in my country (brazil) is not capable of solving.

Does anyone know if I can purchase my license through North America or Europe?

• LeoDeVelez
    LeoDeVelez Posts: 1

Please help finally cancel my subscription. I've been cancelling it for more than two years already and I still receive big amount of billing even though I cancelled it already and stopped using TeamViewer for more than two years already.

Please help in cancelling. There is no way to cancel it online. Why is that?

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,205 Moderator

Hi @LeoDeVelez,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community✨

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience.

In order to assist you further, could you send me your email address or license information via Private Message, please?

Also, it would be really great if we could confirm your ticket ID for the previous cancellation request.

We are sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Hope to hear from you🍀

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• I haven't seen a more fraudulent company with a robber policy like teamiviewer. I am now charged again with 300 Euro for a service i never want to use again. I am thinking of SUING this company based on the previous conversations i had with them last year for cancelling a subscription. These people are plain THIEVES. The subscription cancelling procedure is not working and i am posting the complete story EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KenAdms
    KenAdms Posts: 0
    edited January 2022

I would like to have my [removed per Community Guidelines] returned to me asap! I didn't want this addition. I didn't know anything about it. I just looked at my email saying ,"Thank you for your payment.". A payment that I wasn't aware of. REFUND MY MONEY!

Patricia Ward

• Akiho

Hi @KenAdms,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community✨

Regarding licensing, invoicing, or cancellation issues, we are unable to assist with these in the Community.

Therefore, could you contact our customer support team directly to get further assistance, please?

📩 Submit a support ticket

*In order to generate a support ticket, please make sure to sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account.

Alternatively, if you have any difficulties submitting a support ticket, please send me your email address or license information via Private Message. So that I may forward the case to the dedicated team.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Akiho

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Schaffer,

Thank you for posting here!

I am sure our Brazilian sales team can help you here.

You can call them at 0800 023 0190 or 0800 591 1337 from Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 18:00

I hope this could help! 🌻

All the best,

JeanK

Community Manager

• Dave_BKB
    Dave_BKB Posts: 2 ✭✭

Seems like a long winded way to cancel the subscription, is there a faster way yet?

cheers

• Ying_Q

Hi @Dave_BKB,

Thank you for contacting us on TeamViewer Community!

As a Written record is required for cancellation on TeamViewer orders. We kindly ask you to raise a support ticket for cancellation submission please!

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

• jim2
    jim2 Posts: 1

That answer lacked a phone number, it lacked what to do when you submit a ticket...

it only told you what not to do...

Lame!

• Vaulten
    Vaulten Posts: 1

Hi,

I want to cancel my subscription. I've trying for sometime. The contact Indian number listed on the website doesn't exist. The toll number didn't get connected.

Teamviewer has been deducting money every year without prior information. I don't remember opting for Auto renewal. I haven't used Team Viewer in ages.

This is not very professional of a company like team viewer.

Any help with regards to this is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Uttam

• I no longer work for the company that I needed the remote access for. I've been waiting to talk to a person for over 30 minutes...any ideas??

• AutelPeru
    AutelPeru Posts: 1

Such a scam company. Same happened to me. It impossible to cancel their service and they want you to keep paying. No one answers the phone and you get no real responde of customer support. Stay away as far as possible of this company. Complete scam!

• Irwinchohan
    Irwinchohan Posts: 1

I have requested a refund for teamviewer. I purchased a single subscription 2 days ago. I spoke to a chat agent and requested a refund and cancellation. They forwarded my request and created a ticket. I received a credit note via email and not a refund. The website says that I can get a refund within 7 days, so I don't understand why I have been sent a credit note, this is not a refund. I have no use for the credit note. I need a full refund. I will enquire with my bank to see if they can reverse the payment, but I would prefer if teamviewer refunded the money as requested. This is a scam, you have taken payment from me and not provided a service. I do not require a service, yet you are withholding my money.

• Dear TeamViewer,

Why are you making cancelation of subscription so difficult. Please assist and stop charging my card already!

Sau Liang

• lj_vbt
    lj_vbt Posts: 2 ✭✭

I need to request a refund as it is impossible for me to use the license I just purchased - there is a continual error in the activation.

I just purchased and I am requesting a refund now thanks.

• donwiid
    donwiid Posts: 1

I actually enjoyed using teamviewer over the last 4 years.

Until I decided to cancel our premium subscription (747 GBP per annum + increase for 2022/23).

That's where I violently fell out of love. A VERY confusing, ambiguous and misleading process. Never mind sharp or unethical practice, having to submit a ticket 28 days prior to renewal.

They make it VERY VERY hard to find the correct place to raise the ticket (I tried customer portal / support portal / Teamviewer account). When trying to create a ticket, it redirects to another page. Eventually, by accident I managed to sign into the right thing, still not sure what I did after 2 hours of struggling.

Then tried to change my payment method to PayPal. Because my PayPal account has 2FA, and I tried 3 times to do this from within Teamviewer. Now my PayPal is locked / requiring a password reset, on account of suspicious activity. Thanks a bunch Teamviewer!

Consider this a divorce. No chance of reconciliation.

• Hoogy
    Hoogy Posts: 1
    edited March 2022

I have tried to open a ticket, but the email section is grayed out. I've called numerous times and sit on hold for a long time and then I'm disconnected. I can't believe it is so difficult!

• Ying_Q

Hello @Hoogy,

We are sorry that your are experiencing difficulties on contacting support team.

Would you mind sharing relating invoice information via Private Message please? So we assist you further.

Hope to hear from you!

Best,

Ying_Q

• You are a fraud. You making it impossible to cancel subscription online. You should be banned. I tried for a full day to submit a cancellation ticket but failed. One more charge on my account I will sue you guys. Cancel my subscription ASAP/

• Akiho

Hi @ryarlagadda,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

And we are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties in generating a support ticket.

I share the link where you may submit a ticket right away. Could you try the link below to contact our dedicated team, please?

📩 Submit a support ticket 

*Please sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account when attempting to access the link.

We are unable to assist in licensing, invoicing, or cancellation issues in the Community.

However, we may support you to submit a support ticket.

Thus, please let us know if you need further assistance to generate a support ticket.

Hope this would be helpful.

Best regards,

Akiho

• battal5
    battal5 Posts: 1
    edited March 2022

I have not used my Teamviewer business subscription in over a year, and have attempted to cancel the subscription several times now. However, you all have (seemingly intentionally) obfuscated the cancellation process so thoroughly that up until this point, I have not been successful in doing so.

The reason that I'm posting here is because I've run out of options. Recently, Teamviewer charged me for [removed per Community Guidelines]on *two consecutive days,* after already charging me [removed per Community Guidelines] in September of 2021 for a subscription (that again, I do not use) which was supposed to last until September of 2022.

A support page somewhere mentions that the only way to cancel a subscription is by submitting a ticket. The ticket creation page disappears and is replaced by this wacky community help forum every time I click on it. Please help me cancel my subscription and refund me for [removed per Community Guidelines] in unauthorized charges.

Best,

Ben

• Ying_Q

Hi @battal5,

Thank you for posting and we are sorry to hear the negative experience with TeamViewer.

I have sent you a private message about the information required in order for support ticket submission.

Kindly check your TeamViewer Community inbox for further communication please.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Ying_Q