Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.52. See the Changelogs here.

[macOS] v15.25.5

JeanK
JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
edited December 2021 in TeamViewer Remote

Operating system: macOS

Version: 15.25.5

Release date: 2021-12-14

Bugfixes

• Recent connections are now displayed correctly when typing in the Partner ID field.
  • Fixed a bug in displaying windows: It could happen that only a white popup was displayed, which prevented further use of the application.

Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• TheConciergeTec
    TheConciergeTec Posts: 2 ✭✭

Major problems with the Mac version of TeamViewer v15.25.5 from a Mac using MacOS Mojave (10.14.6). When trying to move a file from one folder to another or an application icon in the Dock from one position to another, the cursor gets stuck and locked. Reverting back to the previous version I had (v15.19.4) reverts back to normal behavior.

• Wilburx3
    Wilburx3 Posts: 12 ✭✭

Is this issue being addressed? It is very hard to use TV on MACOS right now.

CR15P0 Posts: 2 ✭✭

December 2021

When connected to remote computers (Mac or Windows) from the new MacBook Pro M1 Max the remote site is hyper sensitive. Single clicking sometimes results in no click at all and other times it thinks the mouse or trackpad were clicked twice. Other times it thinks the mouse button is held down and I have to treble click the mouse to "unclick" it. For the keyboard it sometimes thinks the Command, Option or Shift key are held down so you have to hit these keys several times to deselect these also. I spend half my day connected to remote computers so this a nightmare.

https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/120193/m1max-to-remote-computers#latest

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Wilburx3,

Yes, I can confirm that this issue has been addressed and that our dev team is working on it.

Sorry that we haven't notice you earlier.

We will keep you updated in the main thread as soon as we get some information. 👍

Community Manager

• Luke_H
    Luke_H Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same issue -- please hope they can fix this soon, it has made the software close to unusable

• PauloSchmidt
    PauloSchmidt Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

Device info:

Mac version: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

Processor: 2,3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5

TeamViewer info:

Version: 15.25.5

Trouble:

After the update, the mouse click stopped working. I can use all the shortcodes and keyboard.

I have all the permissions necessary. (I was using the app with no problem on the previous version).

Update:

This bug happens only with dual screen.

• tekpdx
    tekpdx Posts: 9 ✭✭

Hi. I just updated to this version and the Windows Key still isn't forwarding from the command key on my mac to a windows hosts. I have reverted back to 15.19.4 which is the last version that works with.