Cant connect to sessions in service que

Options
jaADL
jaADL Posts: 2 ✭✭

Been having this issue over the last week or so. I can't launch a session from the service que.

The session shows up as normal but the session doesn't launch anymore. Tried on different PC's & different browsers.

Any tips?

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    Options

Hi @jaADL,

Thank you for your post😊✨

I will try to help you as much as I can do here.

To begin with, it would be really great if we could confirm the below details about your case.

• Could you tell us more details about The session shows up as normal but the session doesn't launch anymore, please?
    • Also, if you could confirm an error message, kindly ask you to reply to this message with a screenshot of the error message.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Look forward to hearing from you in the Community🍀

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• jaADL
    jaADL Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

So the user can launch the quick support app from the link we've provided. The session the shows up as per normal but when you go to launch from the service que and click the button nothing happens. No error shows up, ive tried different browsers and different PCS and i get the same error

Thanks

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi @jaADL,

Thank you for your response✨

In this scenario, I highly recommend contacting our customer support team directly to get further assistance.

☎ Make a call 

* it is required to confirm an invoice or order number for phone support, therefore, please prepare the information before making a call.

Alternatively, in order to forward your case to the dedicated team, could you send me your email address via Private Message, please?

Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター