How to cancel for a refund?

Options
Tekstra
Tekstra Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in General questions

I have submitted numerous tickets. Each response is more idiotic than the last. I was told that I did not have an upgrade. So I bought a business license. Then found out that I did have a business license already. It is not showing on my account overview. But, I did find the invoice and payment for it. So, now I have 2 business licenses for the same account. Then to add more fun, they are wanting to renew my original 'non business license' . I assumed when you upgrade, the old license with be dissolved!?!? So, now less than a year, I have been charged for two business licenses and a intro license.

1st attempt...a gal named K. P. just sent me a copy of my invoices. (The reason I contacted was to discuss the multiple charges. I never asked for copies of invoices! I have them, hence the need for a refund!)

2nd attempt...a gal named L. M. She basically said: Congratulations! Your subscription has been renewed. (Maybe 'Cancel' and 'Refund' means something different in Germany!?!?)

3rd attempt...received email stating that I waited to long to ask for a refund. I had 28 days. But, since they have kept me spinning in the wind for weeks, I am no longer eligible for a refund.

Now: I have called every phone # listed. When you are on hold for over 35 minutes, you are automatically disconnected!

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tekstra,

Thank you for posting on TeamViewer Community and we are very sorry to hear the negative experience and feedback from you with TeamViewer!

In order to investigate and escalate the case, would you please share the ticket numbers, order information and your contact details via Private Message to community moderator please? We hope to hear from you and deliver a better and satisfied solution!

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Best regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Tekstra
    Tekstra Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options

Invoice Need Refund.. I dont know how far you want me to go back!?!? These are within the last weeks. I can provide more if needed.

See attached for copy of emails.

[Information removed per Community Guidelines]

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tekstra,

Thank you for the quick reply!

I have noted down all the records and removed them from the reply for information security purposes. Thank you so much for attaching all the related information and the kind understanding!

I have also escalated the case to the responding team and also included all the records. The team will get in touch with you soon.

Once again, we apologies for the negative experience with TeamViewer and hope you will receive a satisfying result from the team!

Best regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员