Issue with latest client update for iOS 15.23.1

VolkerS
VolkerS Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited November 2021 in Mobile

Having 2 issues, one is that i cannot change the screen resolution for the remote computer, seems like this option is gone in the latest update and 2nd the ipad keyboard is not working. Is anybody else seeing these issues and is there a solution?

thanks,

VolkerS

Answers

• Sobriain
    Sobriain Posts: 3 ✭✭

Yes I am having the same problem after installing the latest upgrade.

• VolkerS

thanks, good to hear it’s not only me, so there seems to be a bug in the latest release so hope the TeamViewer team will fix it soon…. 🤞

• markfur
    markfur Posts: 1

yes, we are experiencing similar issues. None of our Ipad blue tooth connected keyboards are working with Teamviewer now and no input or key strokes are recognized. We have to turn off blue tooth and/or disconnect the keyboards to access on the onscreen touch keyboards.

• TondaKrist
    TondaKrist Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same problem here. Can not change resolution. It is useless now.

• VolkerS

Totally agree, let’s hope they fix the bug soon.

• Rolly888
    Rolly888 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same problem, using my ipad when im out of the office hope gets resolved soon

• seanmcgu
    seanmcgu Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

Having bluetooth keyboard problem too using iPad 10.5. On the remote PC I'm connecting to, keys A-Z and number keys work fine but no CTRL key combos are working like they used to (CTRL-F, CTRL-T, etc.) To test, I tunneled in to the same PC using **Third Party Product** on my iPad and had no keyboard issues at all.