• CR15P0
    CR15P0 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

Confirmed, 15.26.4 not a fix.

• kavaa
    kavaa Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options

Same here, still not working as it should!

• taenzerme
    taenzerme Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Can confirm that the Parallels Windows workaround indeed works. But this is not acceptable.

This was reported on December 10th, almost 1,5 months ago.

TeamViewer has been completely unusable on all of our M1 Max devices since then.

I would expect TeamViewer to have tested their product on the new Macbooks right away after release or - beeing the dominant player in the remote support tools market - getting test devices from Apple early on before the release.

We're on a paid premium plan and it's not like TeamViewer is cheap compared to other tools. At least a beta fix could be expected after such a long period.

• CR15P0
    Options

Have stumbled across an issue in that the Windows copy disconnects me after five minutes and I can't find where to deactivate my Mac license to move it over (not that I should have to!). Knowing the Windows fix why haven't TeamViewer issued temporary licenses for those of us with issues so that we can work in Windows while we await the fix?

If you're not going to be that generous can you at least explain how I can move my license over asap please?

Thanks in advance.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @CR15P0,

Your license is not linked to a specific operating system, but only to your TeamViewer account.

If you want to use your license on Windows, you need to log into your TeamViewer account on a Windows device.

📌Note : If you have a Business license and want to deactivate a device in order to activate it on an other device, please read our Activation management (How to deactivate (remove) device from the Business license) section here:

If you have any further question regarding your license, you can also contact our customer support directly for individual support.

Community Manager

• Wilburx3
    Wilburx3 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

Any update on an actual time frame for this being addressed?

• Robert_M
    Robert_M Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

Confirmed, 15.26.5 is a fix. (Macbook Pro M1 Max, macOS 12.1)

• taenzerme
    taenzerme Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Update 15.26.5 does fix the issue. Thank you! You have no idea what trouble this has caused.

• Wilburx3
    Wilburx3 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

15.26.5 has fixed this issue for me as well. Thanks for the help on this one!

• CR15P0
    Options

Result!

• Ajv28
    Ajv28 Posts: 1
    Options

Yesssss! Thank you!