Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.52. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.26.4

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
edited September 2022 in TeamViewer Remote

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.26.4

Release date: 2022-01-25

New Feature

• Support for Company Address Book is now available! The Company Address Book allows users to find and contact other users from the same company without adding them to their Computers & Contacts list. This feature must be enabled by a company administrator within the Management Console. Learn more here: Company Address Book - TeamViewer Support

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• xmucjy
    xmucjy Posts: 6 ✭✭

This version CANNOT Install VPN adapter or use VPN connection

• sinesang
    sinesang Posts: 10 ✭✭

Hi , Is there any changes on the Mass deployment matter with easy access? after using the below install command for deploy 15.26.4 , it keep asking to configure unattended access. Tested an older version of MSi 15.21.4.0 - it work normally

Msiexec.exe /i TeamViewer_Host.msi /qn CUSTOMCONFIGID=XXX APITOKEN=XXXX DESKTOPSHORTCUTS=0 SETTINGSFILE="%~dp0option\Teamviewer_Settings.tvopt"

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,065 Moderator

Hello @xmucjy,

Thank you for your message! 😊

For VPN issues, please contact our support team directly. Their contact information you can find here:

Let us know if you have any further questions 🌻😃

Best,

Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator

• .Carol.fg.

Hello @sinesang,

Thank you for your question! 🙌

Mass deployment should be working normally.

However, if you found issues, I would advise you to try create a new Host for the mass deployment.

(The Management Console had major updates implemented to it recently. Therefore, I believe it may be a good idea to try recreate your Host.)

For better assistance, please contact our support team directly. Their contact information you can find here:

I hope this information can help you! 😊🍀

Best,

Carol

• AntonDobschensky
    AntonDobschensky Posts: 18 ✭✭

I am also having the same problem as sinesang, it appears to have started ~1/23/22, we are trying version 15.25.8, I have not tried any older than that.

• sinesang
    sinesang Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited February 2022

i think the newer release, this unattended access is make as standard of the custom design....

• .Carol.fg.

Hello @sinesang and @AntonDobschensky,

Thank you for the additional information! 😃🌷

Yes, the new Host design has a dedicated space for the Unattended access at its top part.

When deploying the host with the Easy access settings, it should display the account assignment already configured like in the picture below:

💡 If you don't want the end user to be able to change/manage this setting, you need to make sure you set and applied a policy to prevent it. This policy is called Prevent removing account assignment. You can find more about TeamViewer Policies on the article below:

I hope this information can help! 🍀🙌

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 😊

Best,

Carol

• Confirm the VPN issue. For info, if you remove VPN adapter, uninstall the last TeamViewer version, install the 13.0 version, install the vpn adapter, update teamviewer, the VPN works correctly. I don't know why, but it works.

Nicola

• xmucjy
    xmucjy Posts: 6 ✭✭

Tried, but not working. From V13 you only can update to V15.2.2756 directly. In this version the VPN is work fine. If you make another update to V15.26.4, the VPN still not working because the VPN adapter cannot install correctly.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello all,

I am bringing good news for you. 😊

I got the info that this bug has been fixed in the next minor update that will come during the next week.

I will let you know here when the udpate is available.

All the best,

/JeanK

Community Manager