Monitoring and Asset Management activation failed on XX (Check failed)

Options

Good afternoon Teamviewer community,

I am running into issues with pushing the Monitoring software one of my remote computers. The window states " Monitoring & Asset Management activation failed on brand x remote computer (Check failed). How do I troubleshoot and resolve this issue?

Thank you!

Answers

• cotler
    cotler Posts: 1
    Options

Any updates? Having the same issue.

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,071 Moderator
    Options

Hello @cotler and @ENSCO_ATE_FS ,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 😊

Please double check if the devices are compatible:

Also, please double check if the partner side is also using the newest version of TeamViewer.

I hope this information can help you! 🍀

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best,

Carol 🙋‍♀️

Portuguese Community Moderator

• StephenFeltmate
    StephenFeltmate Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I am experiencing the same issue. Other than checking for compatibility (it's Windows 10 21H2 so it is compatible), what else can we try to get this to work?

This happened on two machines after uninstalling the "Monitoring & Asset Management" software (because it was not working and this is the easiest way to reset it). I attempting to activate "Monitoring & Asset Managment" from both the management portal and TeamViewer Full client. On the portal, it attempted to activate and then just disappeared reverted back to the visual display that you see when a client is not activated. The TeamViewer Full client generated the error messages: "Monitoring & Asset Management activation failed on [computer name]. (Check failed)".

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,071 Moderator
    Options

Hello @StephenFeltmate ,

Thank you for your message!

Based on the additional information you provided, I believe at this point the best to do is to contact our support team directly for a better investigation of the case.

👉 Their contact information you can find here:

If you prefer, you can also open a support ticket. The steps to open a ticket you can find here:

Let us know if the support team was able to assist you, or if you have any further questions.

Best,

Carol 👩🏻‍🦰🌷

Portuguese Community Moderator