Connection issue

Corne_27
Corne_27 Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Mobile

I get the message "This partner doesn't accept incoming connections" when I try to login with to android phone

What am I to do please?

Answers

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,070 Moderator

Hello @Corne_27

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🎉

Are you using the Quick Support or Host for the remote connection?

Also, please double check the TeamViewer advanced settings on your own device. Make sure that Advanced settings for connections to other computers is set to Full access.

Let me know if you need further assistance! 🙋‍♀️

Best,

Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator

• Corne_27
    edited April 2022

Tx for your feedback. But the settings look different on mobile. Please guide me from here?

• .Carol.fg.

Hello @Corne_27, 😀

I got a little bit confused about how you are doing the remote connection, so I won't be able to provide a very precise in a answer...

First,I would like to clarify information a bit...

On Android phone you can have 3 TeamViewer apps installed:

• TeamViewer: It's meant to do the remote connection to another device.
    • TeamViewer QuickSupport: It's meant to receive attended remote connections.
    • TeamViewer Host: It's meant to receive unattended remote connections.

👉 Which of them are you using?

👉 Also, how are you doing the remote connection?

• From a Windows computer to your Android phone?
    • Or from your Android phone to a Windows computer?

The message I previous sent you was assuming you were trying to connect from a Windows computer to your Android device. So you need to check the settings on your Windows computer instead of your phone.

If you are using your Android phone to access the Windows computer, you also should check the Advanced settings on the Widows device; however, this time, look for the option Advanced settings for connections to this computers, and make sure it is set to Full access.

I will wait for more information to be able to better assist you. 😄

Best,

Carol 🙋‍♀️

• Corne_27

Hi, tx so much for the feedback I appreciate. I'm trying to help my mom on her phone, so I was using my android phone to try and login to hers. We both have Teamviewer and Teamviewer support on our phones.

Do you suggest I use my windows laptop to login to her android device, instead of android to android?

• .Carol.fg.

Hi @Corne_27, 🙋‍♀️

Thanks for the clarification!

👉 So in a case like this, you would need to have TeamViewer on your phone, and your mother the TeamViewer QuickSupport (or Host).

• I also advise taking a look in the following article to make sure both your phones manufactures are supported by TeamViewer:

📌Please note: Some manufactures will require a specific Add-on to be installed with the Quick Support. You may also consider downloading our Universal Add-On on as explained in paragraph:

If the remote control is not working for your device, feel free to try our Universal add-on on your device. In some cases, it will fix the issue and allow you to remote control your Android device. You will find all the information you need regarding this topic in our Knowledge Base article here: Universal Add-On for Android 

You can try connect from your windows laptop to your mother android device as a test.

But if issue persist, please let me know. 😉

Best,

Carol

• Corne_27

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks a lot for your help I'll definetly try it out like you explained

• .Carol.fg.

Hi @Corne_27, 😃

All good!

Let me know if you need any further assistance 😊

Best,

Carol 👩🏻‍🦰🌷