Could not connect to partner

ironwolf
ironwolf Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in General questions

Just Could not connect to partner.. I cant connect to any my and others pc. I tried from phone and tablet and just not working.

Comments

• bbProg
    bbProg Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi, is it possible to connect with TeamViewer from Belarus to computer in other countries?

• MiNiDRUM
    MiNiDRUM Posts: 1

HI! Same problem, did you manage to solve it?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hi @ironwolf and @MiNiDRUM,

I just wanted to check something.

Do you have any error messages? Or it is just that nothing happens with a red light at the bottom left of the interface?

Community Manager

• ironwolf
    edited May 2022

@JeanK Greetings too, just the connection is reset without any delay from the program. And yes, just a red indicator in the bottom left corner comes out. I checked with different types of connections that with mobile internet, that with wired from another provider, the problem remains. Plus, this is reported by friends from other cities. Although on the night of this day everything worked fine.

• JeanK

Have you tried to restart the TeamViewer service on your computer?

Community Manager

• ironwolf
    edited May 2022

@JeanK we have tried all the options that can be imagined, except for VPN. I suspect that this is due to restrictions on a number of regions, but it could be reported..

• Di_di
    Di_di Posts: 2 ✭✭

@JeanK were restrictions set for Belarus and Russia? The program works without any problems in the US

• JeanK

This is very odd. I see that you have the Insider build (beta version installed).

Have you tried to uninstall this version and install a standard version from our website?

Community Manager

• maxfire
    maxfire Posts: 1

same problem... cant connect to several PC. no any popup messages. just: could not connect to partner. last version on both sides.

• Di_di
    Di_di Posts: 2 ✭✭

@JeanK the latest versions are installed on the computers, but this doesn't change the situation.

• JeanK

Hi all,

The issue could be related to our latest announcement.

Please find our announcement here:

TeamViewer stands with Ukraine and is withdrawing from Russia / Belarus

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,

/JeanK

Community Manager

• Scha1k
    Scha1k Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hello, I have not used the program for a long time and recently discovered that I cannot connect from my phone to a computer for remote access on the free version. Actually the question is whether I can basically do this or do I need a paid version (license)

• Scha1k

Error: unable to connect to partner

• Scha1k

Oh thanks for the info, I didn't see that one. I just had to move from Ukraine to Belarus to live with relatives until the fighting ends. I look forward to a speedy resolution of the issue and return to my beloved Ukraine)

• xanstar6067
    xanstar6067 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited May 2022

I trying to help my father and i can't solve hiz problem with PC.

Pls say it's temporary or y block Belarus users?

• xanstar6067
    xanstar6067 Posts: 3 ✭✭

I understand you JeanK.

You, like many companies, cause me moral suffering. Now I will definitely never come back to you again in my life. You'll come back one day, but we won't believe you anymore. You can ban it, I don't care. It's a pity that the father will have to explain for a long time and hard how to solve his problem himself or download a similar application. I don't respect your company. I hate y all an this community right now. I haven't done anything wrong to you, unlike you.

• Nika000
    Nika000 Posts: 1

already reboot devices, router and restarted TV on both PCs

Have this error from log file

2022/05/06 09:06:02.885 3494  218874 0 SessionControl::TerminateSession: Termination before establishing the Remote Session

2022/05/06 09:06:02.885 3494  218871 0!! LoginOutgoing: ConnectFinished - error: LicenseNeeded, Errorcode=35

2022/05/06 09:06:02.885 3494  218874 0! CreateClassicSession::HandleRequestRouteResponse: Lock to RemoteAccessApi module instance failed. Can't set Reach state for source device!

• Juuso
    Juuso Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited May 2022

I have left Teamviewer a support ticket for this.

A geo block was implemented in our network and Teamviwer does not work occasionally. I investigated this and noticed that sometimes Teamviewer connect thru a server in Moscow. Their address range in Russia is *****.

We have stopped to use Teamviewer untill the Moscow server is dropped from their server pool.

• Kvark
    Kvark Posts: 1
    Good afternoon. I'm from Ukraine, but I can't access the official TeamViewer website. I had to go through a VPN and download the installation file of the program for private use. But the program does not want to work. At all.

• sshukeylo
    sshukeylo Posts: 3 ✭✭

I'm supporting Ukraine and do not want this war. I just do not get why you are punish me and my elderly sick parents and revoke my ability to help them with computer and bill payments.

• dentnick
    dentnick Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have the same problem since the last update, I see the message : could not connect to partner

any solution?

• vladtretiacov
    vladtretiacov Posts: 2 ✭✭
  • dynotrick
    dynotrick Posts: 2 ✭✭

@JeanK No I'm not understanding about this at all. Like many others this is my solution for helping my elderly parents. This is really not good - Shame on TeamViewer for blocking this!