joaoo Posts: 1

I have the exact same problem

• therealeinstein
    therealeinstein Posts: 1
    edited July 2022

• Sabertooth
    Sabertooth Posts: 1
    edited July 2022

Hello, I only use TeamViewer between my home desktop and laptop and I don't use it everyday. I don't understand how your system has decided to change my account for commercial use. I guess it would be a good thing if I could use your service for commercial use because that would mean I would have a job, but I'm unemployed :(

• Vulfff
    Vulfff Posts: 2 ✭✭

• Vulfff
    Vulfff Posts: 2 ✭✭

All devices belong to me.

• Dizzy23nc
    Dizzy23nc Posts: 1

I have also filled out the form and received the successful reset email. I am still being limited for commercial use. I have 5 computers at home that I connect to. Definitely not business related. I need this to be corrected.

• REVRAY
    REVRAY Posts: 1

• Papa_Delta1
    Papa_Delta1 Posts: 0

My free use of Teamviewer was cut on suspicion of commercial use which is NOT THE CASE. I have filled in the reset form around 12 times so far and when I click on the 'Generate +PDF button NOTHING happens. I have sent a screenshot of one of the many forms I've filled out by DM to Support but now I don't get any reaction from them. (I was asked to do this). I am very frustrated by this lack of help especially when I am not offered any reason as to why Teamviewer thinks I'm using the free service for commercial purposes. I need an explanation and a reset.

• Teoma
    Teoma Posts: 1
    edited July 2022

Dear All,

i have a free license that i use to connect to my home PC from my mobile phone.

The problem is that after one minute the session is closed and in more information teamviewer tell me that they think the usage is not for private usage but for commercial, but i only use this to connect to my home PC.

How can i fix this problem? how can i contact Teamviewer tem to explane the situation and fix the problem?

Many thanks

• Tim_R
    Tim_R Posts: 0

I use Team Viewer only for personal use. My account has been restricted. I have filled out the online form to have my account reset with no result. It appears that the form is not working and no PDF file is being created and uploaded.

• kjtbone
    kjtbone Posts: 0

• sm239
    sm239 Posts: 0

I'm a free user, but as of today, each time I log on to remote into my HOME computer, I get disconnected and a time out message appears....

Message continues to state I'm attempting to use as a commercial account.......i'm just attempting to remote into my home computer.....and when calling the 800 it states I have to come to this page....i guess this is what i get for a free product.....

Can someone assist me as I'd like to remote into my HOME computer.

• ArnieG
    ArnieG Posts: 1

I use the free, for personal use only, license. Recently I received an email telling me I am suspended because they suspect I am using the app commercially. I do not understand this a I rarely use the app and it is only to help a couple of relatives when they have a problem on their PC's. I read that I can request a reset so I began to fill out the form When it asked me to enter my user ID, I entered the nine digit number which is displayed in the app as "your ID". The reset form keeps telling me to enter a valid number. So I am totally confused and email locked out.

Help please.

ArnieG

• minaAU82
    minaAU82 Posts: 0

Team Viewer has suspected commercial use on one of my connections even though it's not.

Filled out the form to contest it but accidentally put the wrong TeamViewer ID on the form. Now it won't let me re-submit it as it requires you to log in before filling out the form and everytime I log in it detects a form has already been submitted.

Tried to call support - they refuse to help as I'm only using the free version. Does anyone know how to re-submit this request or is there an email address I can send this through to. Really frustrating!

• Preze
    Preze Posts: 1

Hi there, I am using teamviewer for private IT-support and help for my family and friends without any payment.

Since a fiew days I cannot user teamviewer because it detects commercial use. How can I get back to private use? I tried to reset my ID but this service is only for licensed users.

Please tell me, what I can do.

Thanks and regards, Preze

• Momaks
    Momaks Posts: 1

I use Teamviewer to help elderly friends in another country with their PC problems but lately I have had issues with either being constantly blocked after a few minutes or not getting access at all. I get messages that I need to get a licence or that I have been timed out. I am no expert, just someone who wants to help. Internet speeds at both ends are not the issue.

Can any one suggest a way to stop this from happening all the time? Am I losing this battle?

I have already abandoned Teamviewer for my own use within my home for all our computers and devices as it will not work at all.

• grapar
    grapar Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited July 2022

I never use teamviewer for commercial purposes. How to solve my problem with blocked free account.

Gregor

• SurferSteven
    SurferSteven Posts: 2 ✭✭

I get a message that commercial activity is detected, haven't used it maybe 30 minutes in the last year. instructions on how to check my licenses is inaccurate, do not have the same layout in my software as depicted. my software is up to date. can only connect for about 2 minutes before message about playing fair. my 90 year old dad is alone with no computer experience, I occasionally want to show him some info on the computer. i would gladly pay for a commercial license if Teamviewer was reliable. Please help me. its been very frustration over the years to get Teamviewer to work and i only get to visit once a year have my hand on that computer.

• lajoiemdm
    lajoiemdm Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November 2022

• lajoiemdm
    lajoiemdm Posts: 2 ✭✭

do I need to register with Team Viewer if I am only using it for personal use.

• helloworld12344
    helloworld12344 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited July 2022

I use the sub computer and the main computer separately.

All devices belong to the internal network.

The reason I use TeamViewer is that the sub computer does not have a monitor, and it can be used directly as the main computer remotely(teamviwer).

I operated the sub (server) computer as the main computer.

However, after I recently found out about **Third Party Product**, I haven't used TeamViewer for a while.

I use it for very personal activities (Minecraft server), and I don't use TeamViewer for profit, so why pay for a business license? I don't know why.

• helloworld12344
    helloworld12344 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited July 2022

Is anyone know why this post has been given a warning?

I was simply asking a question, why was it given?

Is it because of the mention of **third-party products*?

I mentioned it because it could be a problem caused by a third-party product just in case. (The problem occurred after using the third-party product)

Even if this is not the case, why is the warning given since I was asking for the purpose of a simple question?

The more you know about this program, the more you fall into a labyrinth.

Even I was redirected forcely to this community site for 1:1 ticket support.

That's why I'm just asking here as usual.

• Bonnie13764
    Bonnie13764 Posts: 1

I have used Teamviewer on a few times in the past year and always connected to a relative. Teamviewer flagged my account as commercial and I submitted the form to say that the account should not be commercial. Unfortunately , I filled in the wrong ID. Now every time that I try to submit the same form, it does not request me to fill in any information it just submits the same form with the same wrong ID. I have tried different browser, different computers and deleted cookies but nothing is working. It has been about 3 weeks I have been trying to get this resolved

Please tell me how I can get in touch with Teamviewer so that can change the account status.

• SurferSteven
    SurferSteven Posts: 2 ✭✭

I submitted the form yesterday and still get the commercial use response, my 90 year old dad is alone with no computer experience, I occasionally want to show him some info on the computer. I would gladly pay for a commercial license if Teamviewer was reliable. Please help me. its been very frustration over the years to get Teamviewer to work and I only get to visit once a year have my hands on that computer. I used the ID from my computer on the form, maybe I need to add the remote one too, cannot submit new form only see the one I submitted yesterday.

• matthew_10001
    matthew_10001 Posts: 1

I am retired, and use TV to help out only one person, my 86 year old father. He recently got a new computer. Logging into this over TV has triggered something into deciding I am a commercial user and refusing to let me connect for more than five seconds. How do I convince TV that I am not commercial and am operating fully within the terms of the private licence?

• Steevenapple
    Steevenapple Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hi there :)

Here I have a problem, it's when I try to connect to my pc which is linked to my account it tells me "connection blocked, connection impossible"

And the same when I try to connect in the other direction.

Does anyone have the solution?

Thanks

• Steevenapple
  • Steevenapple

As explained ALL my pc make the same error on several teamviewer installed and yes I tried to restart the service

• LorcanSeward
    LorcanSeward Posts: 1

Full message:

"We are sorry for the interruption. Your connection has been blocked because of very high activity level suggesting professional use. Please subscribe to license plan to continue"

1. I'm not using it for professional use.
    2. This is a terrible feature. Now I can't help my friends. Teamviewer seeing a high amount of activity shouldn't result in a ban. I've used it at most 1 time a day.

I am extremly dissapointed with the way TeamViewer handles this. At least get someone to investigate the activity first before automatically blocking people. Stupid.

And there isn't any customer support which can help me. It's locked behind getting a license or having an invoice id or whatever. Absoulutely horrible.

• Q33NY
    Q33NY Posts: 0

Hi all,

Don't know if this has been already covered but I'm new so apologies if I've missed it.

I've had my account for quote a few years now as I'm helping my parents and my grandparents with computer issues when they need help. For about a year on the accounts I'm asked to upgrade my licence and I have limited time to use the remote session.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this? I'm not making money and I'm not supporting any people outside of my family (TeamViewer support can confirm this looking at my account)

Thank you!