Failed to fetch URL while Yocto compilation

arevalo
arevalo Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in IoT Forum

Hello,

I am trying to install Teamviewer IOT to a OS for a custom board based on iMX8MN. I use the Zeus version and I have followed this steps:

1. I downloaded "meta-teamviewer-iot-agent": https://github.com/teamviewer/meta-teamviewer-iot-agent
  2. And I followed the steps from the community article

However when I run the compilation the do_fetch fails:

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden

2022-07-13 08:04:14 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

Why do I have this issue? How could I solve it?

Many thanks

Best regards, Sonia.

Best Answers

• mircea_c
    mircea_c Posts: 146 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓

Hello @arevalo

Could you please try again now and let us know if the issue is still exist as it was an issue with url?

Best Regards,

Mircea

Tech Support IoT

• davitivanyan
    davitivanyan Posts: 4 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓

HI @arevalo

As you can see from the article it was for Raspberry Pi 3, which has ARM CPU Architecture.

You can basically change the branch for your device with aarch64(ARM64) CPU architecture. (I've just created for you).

git clone --branch=zeus_aarch64 https://github.com/teamviewer/meta-teamviewer-iot-agent

Best Regards,

Davit Ivanyan

Release Engineer of IoT

Answers

• mircea_c
    mircea_c Posts: 146 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓

Hello @arevalo

Could you please try again now and let us know if the issue is still exist as it was an issue with url?

Best Regards,

Mircea

Tech Support IoT

• arevalo
    arevalo Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi @mircea_c,

The do_fetch worked fine, and this issue was solved to me. Many thanks for it.

However, after install the fixed meta-teamviewer-iot-agent I got an other problem due to the architecture:

ERROR: teamviewer-iot-agent-1.0-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: Architecture did not match (ARM, expected AArch64) on /work/aarch64-poky-linux/teamviewer-iot-agent/1.0-r0/packages-split/teamviewer-iot-agent/usr/libexec/teamviewer-iot-agent/TVResource_zhCN.so

Architecture did not match (ARM, expected AArch64) on /work/aarch64-poky-linux/teamviewer-iot-agent/1.0-r0/packages-split/teamviewer-iot-agent/usr/libexec/teamviewer-iot-agent/CertificateManagerHelper

Architecture did not match (ARM, expected AArch64) on /work/aarch64-poky-linux/teamviewer-iot-agent/1.0-r0/packages-split/teamviewer-iot-agent/usr/libexec/teamviewer-iot-agent/teamviewer-iot-agent-config

Architecture did not match (ARM, expected AArch64) on /work/aarch64-poky-linux/teamviewer-iot-agent/1.0-r0/packages-split/teamviewer-iot-agent/usr/libexec/teamviewer-iot-agent/TVResource.so

Architecture did not match (ARM, expected AArch64) on /work/aarch64-poky-linux/teamviewer-iot-agent/1.0-r0/packages-split/teamviewer-iot-agent/usr/libexec/teamviewer-iot-agent/teamviewer-iot-agent

Architecture did not match (ARM, expected AArch64) on /work/aarch64-poky-linux/teamviewer-iot-agent/1.0-r0/packages-split/teamviewer-iot-agent/usr/libexec/teamviewer-iot-agent/mosquitto

Architecture did not match (ARM, expected AArch64) on /work/aarch64-poky-linux/teamviewer-iot-agent/1.0-r0/packages-split/teamviewer-iot-agent/usr/libexec/teamviewer-iot-agent/teamviewer-iot-mon-agent [arch]

Could I solve this issue or do I have any alternative to add teamviewer-iot to my OS?

Best regards, Sonia.

• davitivanyan
    davitivanyan Posts: 4 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓

HI @arevalo

As you can see from the article it was for Raspberry Pi 3, which has ARM CPU Architecture.

You can basically change the branch for your device with aarch64(ARM64) CPU architecture. (I've just created for you).

git clone --branch=zeus_aarch64 https://github.com/teamviewer/meta-teamviewer-iot-agent

Best Regards,

Davit Ivanyan

Release Engineer of IoT