Service Camp unreasonably long load times

What is going on with Service Camp lately? Login issues, timeouts and now ridiculously long load times just to refresh my ticket list.

Now I just read that teamviewer is no longer developing service camp. Time to jump ship. Teamviewer's remote management software is good but service camp is abysmal.

I won't be renewing my contract this year, that's for sure.

Comments

• JasonD9416
    JasonD9416 Posts: 2 ✭✭

We have been having the same issues for on and off for months - we get different excused back each time we raise a ticket (service performance, development issues etc). We will probably move to a different product. Where did you read about them ceasing development on it?

• ParkerQ
    ParkerQ Posts: 2 ✭✭

Many issues here as well for months--we're looking at other options since ServiceCamp has really slowed down our processes and is ridiculously slow. I get that it is no longer being developed (based on what I read on other threads) but at the very least, the service should be maintained to a reliable level for those who are still paying for it.

• SeanRyan
    SeanRyan Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited September 2022

Yep, I made the decision to go full opensource. Best decision I made. If you have the means, I suggest **Third Party Product**. [removed per Community Guidelines]