Not Received Activation Email URGENT!

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi All,

Thank you for posing over the weekend and I hope you had a

We are sorry to hear the issue happened over the weekend.

It should work now. Can you kindly try again to submit the request and check again in your email inbox and spam folders please.

If the same issue persists, feel free to try the method from @humanbe mentioned or comment below please.

Thank you for your kind understnading!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • rtd2022
    rtd2022 Posts: 1

I purchased a plan and have not received the confirmation email for activation, can someone please contact me ASAP about this?

• Ying_Q

Hi @rtd2022,

Thank you for contacting us on TeamViewer!!

We are able to help!

Would you mind sharing the contact details and order information via Private Message to community moderator please?

Hope to hear from you!

Best regards,

Ying_Q

• Napon
    Napon Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited February 2022

I didn't receive activation e-mail. I requested to resent activation e-mail multiple times, didn't receive even one activation e-mail for the pass hour. Any help?

• Napon
    Napon Posts: 3 ✭✭

I checked in my spam box, but its not there ether. However, I did receive welcoming e-mail from TeamViewer Community. So nothing is wrong with my e-mail account or Teamviewer e-mail server. So wht's wrong here?

• ANITA_COMAS66
    ANITA_COMAS66 Posts: 1

I bought a business license and am unable to activate it. When I look at my account and try to change from free to licensed I get the instruction to use the activation link that was emailed to me. I don't have that link and can't seem to get another one sent. What do I do?

• Ying_Q

Hi @ANITA_COMAS66,

We are sorry to hear that you haven't received the activation link from TeamViewer.

I have sent you a Private Message for getting some information about the order. Can you kindly try the message please?

Hope to hear from you!

Best,

Ying_Q

• Pascal_ba1
    Pascal_ba1 Posts: 1

Hi,

what do I do?

I’ve seen already others posts,

I’ve never received any license activation mail

I’ve tried to call or find a contact for accounting or sales,

they make it so difficult to get to send a mail or get someone straight away,

Does anyone have a mail to contact the right department ?

Thank you

• Ying_Q

Hi @Pascal_ba1,

Welcome to TeamViewer Community and we are sorry to hear the activation email has not been received by you!

I have sent you a PM about the information we need, then we may pass the case to TeamViewer Support Team for further investigation.

Can you kindly check your community inbox please.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Ying_Q

• aregimbald
    aregimbald Posts: 0

If I don't received the email to activate, how I could get new one?

We add all your server to our mail maox server to prevent spam issues or reject email.

Thank

• Ying_Q

Hi @aregimbald,

We are here to help! I have sent you a Private Message about the issue. Can you kindly check the inbox and provide the information please!

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Ying_Q

• archevixen
    archevixen Posts: 2 ✭✭

Set up a new account, but unable to get the activation email even after changing email. I got the teamviewer community email though. What is wrong?

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,042 Moderator

Hello @archevixen ,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🎉

• We initially always advise you to add the TeamViewer domain @teamviewer.com to the allowed list of your email server.
    • Please also check your spam and junk folder.
    • If you're using Outlook, please keep in mind that emails usually show up first on the webmail and then they are redirected to Outlook.

I hope this can solve the case! 🍀

If the issue persist, please dm your account with any further detail. I can attempt to contact our support team regarding your case.

Best,

Carol 👩🏻‍🦰🌷

Portuguese Community Moderator

• DerekGentr
    DerekGentr Posts: 1

I am not receiving the activation email(s). I've tried NUMEROUS times. The only email received was after the paid version was purchased. I've even tried deleting and recreating the account with no success. I can't even submit a ticket because the account isn't activated. I've even tried entering a different email address, and reentering the address but still nothing. I/we've paid around $90 for a service that can't be used. If this isn't fixed immediately, we'll call the credit card company and dispute the transaction as fraud. We've been trying to fix this for a day.

• Ying_Q

Hi @DerekGentr,

Thank you for visiting TeamViewer Community and we are sorry that you have not been able to receive the email from TeamViewer.

Can I ask you to share the affected email address to any community moderator via Private Message please?

We will be able to assist once the email address is ready.

Best,

Ying_Q

• WSP-ICT
    WSP-ICT Posts: 1

I have the same problem.

• weikee2828
    weikee2828 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi,

I had purchased Teamviewer Licence, I received my Invoice and but not the mail with Activation Link.

I have nothing in spam and I can't send a private message, I don't have the option.

How can I do?

Regards?

• weikee2828
    weikee2828 Posts: 3 ✭✭

same problem here please fix asap!

• GIZ
    GIZ Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited September 2022

Dear Team,

We bought License a week ago, acicidently we could not activate it.

My email address is (Removed as Community Guidelines)

PAC License Information is in the picture below:

(Removed as Community Guidelines)

Thank you!

Ly Thy

• Ying_Q

Hi @GIZ,

Welcome to TeamViewer Community! 🙌

If you have received the activation email from TeamViewer, kindly follow the instruction in the email📩 to complete the license activation steps. Meantime, you may also take a look at the License activation knowledge hub article 📖 for more explanation.

In the worst scenario that you have not received the activation email from TeamViewer, we encourage you to contact the TeamViewer Support Team☎ and they are able to resend the email and assist you further with the activation questions.

Hope the message above will help you succeed in the activation! Feel free to comment below if you have more questions about TeamViewer 😊

Wish you a beautiful day!

Best,

Ying_Q

• GIZ
    GIZ Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi Team,

We tried to open ticket from support page but it autometically redirect to community page.

Thank you!

Ly Thy

• Ying_Q
    edited September 2022

Hi @GIZ,

Thank you so much for the quick update!

Unfortunately, the access to TeamViewer ticket portal requires license activation on the TeamViewer account.

If you would like to raise a support ticket📝 instead of calling the support team, I will reach out to you in a Private Message for more discussion.

Last but not least, you may also chat💬 with the support agent who is able to help on the TeamViewer website.

Best,

Ying_Q

• ShoAzu
    ShoAzu Posts: 2 ✭✭

does not seem to have received it after my credit card was charged.

• Ying_Q

Hi @ShoAzu,

Thank you for reaching out to TeamViewer Community!

Refer to my previous comment about not receiving the activation email from TeamViewer, we encourage you to contact the TeamViewer Support Team☎ and they are able to resend the email and assist you further with the activation questions. Then you may activate the TeamViewer license accordingly. We also prepared and would like to ask you to take a look at the License activation knowledge hub article 📖 for more explanation and details.

Hope the information would work for you!

Best,

Ying_Q

• Grimm
    Grimm Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited October 2022

I haven't received the activation email.

• Ying_Q

Hi @Grimm,

We are sorry to hear that the activation email has not yet reached to you.

Can you kindly share the invoice or order information via Private Message please, then we will help to look into the case.

Best,

Ying_Q

• MarleneG
    MarleneG Posts: 1

I have not got my activation email to activate the account. It says I have one day left to use before I cannot use it anymore. I’ve tried several times resending it and still have not received the email and it’s been 24 hours. I also checked my junk email account, and nothing was there

• PyroGenesis
    PyroGenesis Posts: 1

I have the same problem and all your suggestions have been done. All other members have access except this particular user that can't activate is account.

Thanks!

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,042 Moderator

Hi @PyroGenesis , 😄

Thanks for your post and welcome to our Community!

Since it's just one user not receiving the emails for the account activation, would you mind sending me via private message the email account with difficulty? I can attempt to double-check your case with our support team.

I'm looking forward to your reply!

Best, Carol 🌷

Portuguese Community Moderator

• sepperl
    sepperl Posts: 1

Same here .. could you resolve this issue for your account?