Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.52. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.34.4

Justin
Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.34.4

Release date: 2022-09-27

New features

• Improved usability for multi-tab display in the session window. The tabs for displaying different connections and screens can now be moved via drag-and-drop.

German Community Moderator

Tagged:

Comments

• Haydon45
    Haydon45 Posts: 6 ✭✭

has the rollout been stalled?

• RaphaelBM
    RaphaelBM Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited September 2022

My teamviewer *free private use) still thinks it is up to date at previous version 15.33.7.0

It appears there may be a problem with the update arriving. I see I am not the only one with this problem.

Please advise a fix as soon as possible. Thx Raphael

• RaphaelBM

recent versions are

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Haydon45 and @RaphaelBM,

Thank you for your messages. 🙌

In some cases, tt can take a few hours until the update is available.

Please give it a couple of more hours, I'm sure that the update will be available for you shortly!

/JeanK

Community Manager

• RaphaelBM
    edited September 2022

Anybody else have a problem updating to [Windows] v15.34.4 ?

The update has been announced but my Teamviewer stll thinks it is up to date.

I currently have TeamViewer version 15.33.7.0

thx Raphael

• bnet
    bnet Posts: 3 ✭✭

DO NOT UPDATE to v15.34.4 it's not working correctly.

We can't work with it.

I contacted support to roll back to the previous v15.33.7 build.

• RaphaelBM

I have today been able to update successfully.

The workaround was to allow "Easy Access".

see:

Question:

Is this the reason why I was not able to update?. The message at the bottom of the home screen now says "Easy Access granted".

Is it now a requirement in order to enable updates?

Please clarify this new feature. Thx Raphael

• JeanK

Hello @RaphaelBM,

Glad to hear you could update successfully!

You could not update at the time you posted initially because the updates are rolled out progressively.

It is not related at all to the Easy Access feature. Easy Access permits you to connect to any computer without a password or confirmation from the other side and is not related to any update process.

/JeanK

Community Manager

• RaphaelBM

Thanks again for the fast response.

You said: "It is not related at all to the Easy Access feature."

In my attempt to get the update I did notice that the update only became available AFTER I had enabled the Easy Access feature.

Very strange!. This appears to go against your reassurance that the two are not related,

I intend to test this again after the next update is announced. I'll get back to you on that after the next release (about 6 weeks time).

May I suggest that you have your tech people look at this report in case there are some unseen implications.

I feel sure that the Easy Access feature and Updates do affect each other adversely. In other words: Easy Access blocks the ability to Update to a new release when Easy Access is OFF. My workaround is to allow Easy Access which then permits the Update to proceed.

Thank you again TeamViewer for a consistently reliable product. Raphael

• JeanK

Hello @RaphaelBM,

I just talked with our dev team.

They confirmed that Easy Access and the updates and not related.

You most probably enabled Easy Access when the update just got available.

/JeanK

Community Manager

• Bilgediver
    Bilgediver Posts: 2 ✭✭

The update borked what we do because Remote Control forces a Minimum Window Height.

We use Teamviewer for remote training, and for better efficiency, we teamview into 4 student computers on the same machine, with 4 small windows in the same view.

The problem is the new Minimum Window Height for remote control sessions broke what we can view.

This is the Prior Version (note we can resize remote sessions to fit the desplay, we use a notepad window to indicate which laptop is which student in the middle)

This is the New Version, note the overlap with each Remote Session because we can't resize the Window Height any shorter than that.

• Bilgediver
    Bilgediver Posts: 2 ✭✭

I tried to edit this post but it got stuck? Dunno. Anyways I forgot to mention we use a screen resolution of 1600x900 (specifically for legibility purposes, scaling doesn't always work with every applicaiton)

• syl74
    syl74 Posts: 1
    edited October 2022

After moving from 15.31.5 to 15.34.4, if I start quicksupport I have lost my customization (logo, texts, fixed password,...)

I noticed that version 15.31.5 makes some HTTPS calls to configdl.teamviewer.com to retrieve this customization.

Version 15.34.4 does NOT do such calls.

Any comment on this undocumented breaking change ?