Clear Recent Connections list

jde
jde Posts: 12 ✭✭

Please make it possible to clear the Recent Connections list, and/or to remove individual connections from the list without deleting them from TeamViewer. Thank you.

9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Dunedin
    Dunedin Posts: 7 ✭✭

You can remove individual connections by clicking "Close" on the right hand side. It would be brilliant to have a "clear all" option though.

• Please make it possible to clear the Recent Connections list, and/or to remove individual connections from the list without deleting them from TeamViewer. Thank you.

• Paul_DL
    Paul_DL Posts: 12 ✭✭

There is no option to click "Close" on the right hand side. I have a plethora of old obsolete and useless "Devices" that hang around like uninvited guests that won't go away!

Whenever I build a system from an image or change a hard drive or change the WIFI dongle, TeamViewer FORCES a different device, making the old one useless - and I can't make it go away.

TeamViewer - PLEASE - If you're going to make me create new devices causing old ones to be obsolete, then PLEASE allow me to remove the obsolete and useless device CLUTTER

• Salgoud
    Salgoud Posts: 1

I am right there with @Paul_DL we need a way to delete old, obsolete entries from the Recent Connections list. Please add that to the next intermediate release.

• horsezup
    horsezup Posts: 1 Newbie

i have the same issue please fix