Unattended Access from One Android Device to Another

Options
Dave5
Dave5 Posts: 2

Can anyone explain how to setup unattended access from one Android device to another using the free version of TeamViewer? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks, Dave

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Dave5,

Thank you for your message.

Android #1 has to have TeamViewer Remote Control installed and Android #2 has to have TeamViewer Host installed.

Then, you can connect from one to another with unattended access.

You can, of course, find the apps in the Play Store.

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager

• dewanda
    dewanda Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

how can I avoid having to be physically present at my remote phone that i am trying to access?

the allow access box on the remote phone keeps popping up and asking me to allow access. I would like this remote device to be unattended.

• reddogtongue
    reddogtongue Posts: 1
    edited November 2022
    Options

@dewanda I have not been able to find a solution other than **Third Party Product** for this use case...

• Chuck4084
    Chuck4084 Posts: 1
    Options

I have the same problem. I was using Teamviewer to remotely access a phone I keep in my motorhome when it's in storage, so I can access the power controller to check battery status. It worked wonderfully well for the past year, but recently started with the "Start recording or casting" popup. Since the phone is remote there is no way to enable casting to start, thus I am no longer able to use Teamviewer. Anyone find a way around this? Is there a third party product that can get around this issue? Thanks