TeamViewer and Windows 11 (22H2) Update

13»

Answers

• Netanel
    Netanel Posts: 8 ✭✭

The top buttons of the connection window are not responding.

This makes it very difficult to work with the software.

I am working with TEAM VIEWER latest version 15.35.9.

My OS is WIN 11.

• Sarabi76
    Sarabi76 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I can still access the other remote computer through TV, but the new task bar at the top doesn't allow me to switch monitors. I have to be able to use multiple monitors for my work. Did you guys take that option away??????

Please let me know....I cannot work remotely without that option.

• fuji2086
    fuji2086 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I've noticed with the current version of TV that when I connect to my PC running Windows 11 (22H2) that only the background is visible on the lock screen. I cannot see anything else on the screen such as the user info, power buttons, etc.

• Annebria
    Annebria Posts: 8 ✭✭

Jean's 'accepted answer by others' is NOT a complete solution. I have Teamviewer v 15.37.3 and still, despite trying various suggestions here, could not connect to a remote Win 11 Home v22H2 64Bit system this morning. The system I am using is a fully updated version of Windows 10 Professional 64Bit. I have had no problems connecting to Win 11 systems before but v22H2 won't have it. It may be the network adapters in play as has been suggested elsewhere as the message given at each end referred to an inability to connect. The remote adapter is Ethernet: Realtek 8111H Gigabit IAN and my adapter is an onboard Realtek PCIe GBE family controller (MSI G41M-S03 (MS-7592 v6.0) motherboard). Hope this helps the techies at TV to a speedy solution. 

• jenniferrr
    jenniferrr Posts: 1
    edited January 2023
  • JariX
    JariX Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited March 2023

I cannot connect remotely with password from Win 10 22H2 to Win 11 22H2, few sudden times it has succeeded but don't know why, from iPhone teamviewer remote connection to same Win 11 machine works every time. So there is something wrong with PC client.

Similar connection from Win 10 to Win 10 machine works ok.

So frustrating, please fix.

Those rare times it works, sometimes it takes really long time to get the remote display, sometimes it comes immediatelly. You can see the session information at the remote machine but never get the display at calling machine. Sometimes it just close the connection.

Win 11 Home v22H2 64Bit system with all updates in both ends and TV.

• JariX

Tried also to use Remote Terminal from Win 10 to Win 11 machine, but when the terminal opens you cant fill username and password, everything is not fillable, you can just look at window and then close it. Please fix, no use like that.

• JariX
    edited March 2023

Tried also use Remote Control promt for confirmation, remote Win 11 asks confirmation and session starts but I never get display, initializing display parameters is there forever. Session start is also very slow. In iphone everything opens immediatelly, no problems at all. v. 15.39.6