My licensed account unable to connect to my usual device

J_NMaintenance1
J_NMaintenance1 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in IoT Forum

I have a licensed account, but as of now I am not able to connect to my usual device. It takes time to connect and when I do connect, it will automatically disconnect after less that 1 min. Its like my TeamViewer account is the free trial. How is that possible?

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @J_NMaintenance1,

Thank you for your post in the Community!

May I ask you to check the following troubleshooting steps:

• if your TeamViewer license has been successfully activated on the TeamViewer account - License Overview
    • if you sign in to the licensed account on the TeamViewer application - Log in TeamViewer Account
    • If the TeamViewer client is on the latest version
    • if it is a newly purchased license, kindly check if the payment has been completed. Feel free to contact the TeamViewer Support Team for checking the payment and license status.

Hope the information above will be helpful in your case!

We wish you a nice day!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • J_NMaintenance1
    J_NMaintenance1 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi @Ying_Q

Yes I have already uninstalled and installed the latest version of it. And upon trying, I still encounter the same issue. I'm still unable to connect to the usual device.

I have sent a ticket and reported it. Hoping it will be resolved soon. Thank you.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @J_NMaintenance1,

Thank you for the following update on your case!

Hope you will get a satisfactory answer from the support team.

Feel free to visit the Community in the near future if you would like to ask for any helps! 😊

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员