No Audio in Adobe Premiere

I'm using TV wo access my home PC from my laptop and I want to edit some footage in Adobe Premiere Pro. However, this doesn't really work because TV for some reason doesn't stream the audio from Premiere Pro. All other sounds work, only Premiere doesn't.

Now, I should note that Adobe Premiere Pro, even when the sound device is configured not to give applications exclusive control, still manages to take exclusive control over the sound device, meaning that in normal use of the PC, when Premiere Pro is running, I can only hear it and nothing else. Accessing the PC via TV, the opposite is the case. I can hear everything else, but not Premiere. I've tried changing the exclusive control option which changed nothing, even when using the PC directly (I also haven't found an option within Premiere Pro that influences this), and I've tried using different audio devices, which, after restarting the session, gave me all audio again, except for Premiere.

I haven't found anything on this issue, and I don't know if it's rather an issue with Adobe Premiere or with Teamviewer, but I thought I'd ask here anyway.

Comments

• Hey man, I just had similar issues even though I enabled the computer sounds to blare out, but Premiere still didn't flinch. Have you tried setting the Audio Hardware in Premiere to MME (Microsoft Sound Mapper). It worked for me, since I was connected to a PC at Work that was set to ASIO settings (there is a Lexicon sound hardware inside the workbench), and when I tried playing back, there was no sound. When I set it to MME,it worked, so maybe this will help.

• I am also having an issue with being unable remotely receive audio from a Mac running Premiere 2019 or Premiere 2022. When I try to play a Premiere project, it plays on the local computer, and can be heard by the person at that local computer, but not via the computer I am connecting remotely from. All efforts to change settings in local Mac's Premiere's audio hardware, the local Mac's Sound control panel and TeamViewer have failed to solve the problem.

TeamViewer should be able to utilize Zoom Audio Driver as a local playback machine's audio driver for Premiere or some other means in order to solve this problem.

I am trying to help a friend learn Premiere video editing remotely, but though I can control their computer remotely to show them things, I cannot hear anything that is played back within Premiere from their computer via TeamViewer.

• I've had a similar problem where the audio in Premiere Pro wasn't working correctly when accessing my PC remotely. It's frustrating, and I understand why you're looking for a solution.

Unfortunately, I'm unsure if this issue has a straightforward fix.

• It's possible that the issue is related to how Premiere Pro is configured, or it could be an issue with the TV.

• You might want to try some basic troubleshooting steps, like restarting your PC or trying a different audio device.If you're looking for an alternative video editing software that might be easier to use and have fewer issues, you might want to check out Movavi (movavi.com). They have a really user-friendly program that has a lot of great features for creating and editing videos. See if it works better for you.