Account activation issue

limesmj
limesmj Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Please let me know who to PM to resolve the:

A Remote Access license can only be activated on an account without any other license. As your account has already another license assigned, please use another account for the license activation.

Please do not send me the instructions on how to Activate the Remote Access license. It's a problem with my account.

Thank you.

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @limesmj,

Thank you for visiting TeamViewer Community!

In this case for activating the Remote Access license on your side, It would be easier to sign up for a new email address as a TeamViewer account, and then try license activation with a new TeamViewer Account.

If you prefer to contact TeamViewer Support Team for assistance, feel free to use the Chat 💬 on the TeamViewer Support Page and please have your TeamViewer invoice number ready.

Let me know if the information will be helpful in your case.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • limesmj
    limesmj Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi Ying

I cannot use the chat function as I was never issued an invoice - it was an online subscription purchase. Please advise - I would like to PM someone as I am not comfortable talking about this in a public forum.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @limesmj,

I am so sorry to hear that!

Would you mind sending the related order information to me via PM please? I will help to forward the case to the responsible team.

Hope I am able to help you out!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Phoenix4D
    Phoenix4D Posts: 1

It appears TeamViewer is not the software I though it was. I have not had any success getting my recently paid license activated. Email I received states my account could not be authenticated and to call to resubmit. Called and was on hold for 30 mins before I had to hang up. Next action is to dispute this on my card I guess.

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator

Hi @Phoenix4D,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community.

We appreciate your efforts and patience in contacting our Customer Support team, and we are sorry to hear that the onboarding process with TeamViewer caused inconvenience. 

Please know that those topics include private information, therefore, we kindly ask you to contact our Customer Support team again by phone or chat for further investigation of your case.

Please tell us again in this thread if you have any difficulties contacting our Customer Support team.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター