Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.52. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.41.9

JeanK
JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.41.9

Release date: 2023-05-04

Bugfixes

• Fixed a bug which caused a crash while navigating within the Organization overview page.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented some policies from being shown after a signing-back in to the app.
  • Minor fixes and Improvements.

Community Manager

Answers

• PaulOtto
    PaulOtto Posts: 18 ✭✭

The entire version from 14.41.8 is a bug. A corecture would be very useful.

meeting tab is gone

device groups are missing

unattended access wiped out und needs to be reconfigured

Windows authentication is missing

overinflated

to provide a support you need a third party software

Why?

• chao0208
    chao0208 Posts: 1

There is a problem that bothers me. After updating the new version, when I initiate a remote session connection, the volume of my computer will automatically decrease, and the sound will return to normal after exiting the remote session.

• Aditza
    Aditza Posts: 15 ✭✭

the TeamViewer updater still forcefully enables and starts the TeamViewer service, with NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM rights, even if it finds that the service was disabled on purpose and the checkbox for "Start TeamViewer with Windows" is also disabled in the Options.

• Kruk
    Kruk Posts: 6 ✭✭
  • minimanna
    minimanna Posts: 2 ✭✭

When controlling to some older Windows 7 machines , with a variety somwehat older versions

after this update on the control side EVERYTHING , I MEAN EVERYTHING, IS SLOWED DOWN (resonse to keys and clicks) and CPU on teamviewer

• michabbb
    michabbb Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"meetings" is the **bleep** reason I am using this software and now it´s gone in the new UI ? **bleep** !?!?!?!?!?!

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    edited May 2023

Hi all,

@PaulOtto @michabbb Indeed, the meeting functionality is no longer available for free users.

However, you can still use TeamViewer Meeting with the dedicated Meeting client.

You can download the Meeting client here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/

@PaulOtto The Windows authentication functionality is now available with version v15.42.5. Please make sure to update your clients.

Device groups are still available for licensed users. If you can't see your devices, it most probably means that you haven't updated your devices yet. Please see how to update your devices here: Update your devices

I hope this could help.

If not, do not hesitate to ask further questions here. 🙂

All the best,

/JeanK

Community Manager

• 2650Schreiber
    2650Schreiber Posts: 5 ✭✭

Actually it's not Windows. Even when I do as you guide, it still is muting or turning my sound down a lot. So this certainly didn't help. Any other suggestions ?