TeamViewer is not installed (windows 10)

When you install TeamViewer setup tightly hangs on the "Installing TeamViewer servis (putty install)"
Given the fact that the image was taken from the official website, and the registry was cleaned. Also tried to put other versions of the program, same result

Comments

• When you install TeamViewer setup tightly hangs on the "Installing TeamViewer servis (putty install)"
    Given the fact that the image was taken from the official website, and the registry was cleaned. Also tried to put other versions of the program, same result

• Hmm. Found the solution faster than community TeamVeawer. Even is insulting. The problem has arisen due to a windows folder.old. After removing it everything was working as it should. Thanks for the "efficiency" :(

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi Maxim9952,

I am glad you found an answer to your query.

I am sorry your question wasn't answered. To insure your best chance of getting a resolution, please be sure to post your questions in the correct board as this was posted under servicecamp which is a specific feature.

Also, please note that this is a community. All help provided is voluntary.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?