can't find teamviewer account - doesn't recognize my email - bought license in 2013 -

I had to clean my computer and reinstall the operating system due to a bug.  Now, my Teamviewer has a different ID (I'm using TV11) and Teamviewer web does not find my email address as an active account. I purchased TV back in 2013 and have upgraded to 11 when it was available.  Since I have a license, I thought I could use that to find out what was wrong but apparently only my email address finds my account - and it doesn't,  Any ideas as to what went wrong here?

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @EABrownCPA

Thanks for your post.

Could you please activate your license on your TeamViewer account (maybe the one you are using for the Community as well) and check again, if it recognizes your license afterwards.

Do you still have the old invoice? There you'll find the license key. If not: We can resend the invoice to you. Just give our team a call and ask them to resend the invoice.

Please make sure, you are working with the TeamViewer 11 which you can download here.

After reinstalling the operating system it can happen that you are getting a new TeamViewer ID. This is normal.

I hope that helps,

Esther

Former Community Manager