Teamviewer Manager 13?

VGAK
VGAK Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

Just upgraded from 11 to 13 - but where do I find TeamViewer Manager 13?

Best Answer

Answers

• I have the same problem - I spoke to TV support and they told me that becasue TV13 is still in BETA verson they wont release the TV Manager until they release the full version of 13

Its a bit of a pain - we have 6 people who add their own clients and then we all synch with TV Manager so we are struggling at the minute - I was told it should be released by the end of the year so fingers crossed

Cheers

Wayne

• VGAK
    VGAK Posts: 2

Hi Wayne,

TV Manager 13 is released (meanwhile it is running on our machines). I'd suggest to contact support again to get it.

c'ya Ulf

• Hi

Thanks for the update - i will get in touch with them now

cheers

Wayne

• Sorry guys, where I can get TV Manager 13?

VGAK, you talked about "contact support" ... in wich way? 

Many thanks

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi DavideDolla,

You can contacts us either through ticket or phone.

I hope this helps!

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • Thanks Scotty,

I've found the solution by my self.

I've installed TV Manager 10 and here I've found the menu to import all contacts to Management Console from Manager.

One thing sound me wrong ... why the powerful impot tools (Data Migration) is hidden for the public?

I've not found any info on your site and on Google about the data migration from Manager to Management Console ... why?

Lack of communication or choice?
    IMHO is wrong to not tell to your customer that exists that tool.

Best regards

• Scott, thanks for the honest reply.

I understand your POV, but I think is better to share docs/info with customers via web pages instead to force customers to open a ticket.

I use licensed TV from version 6 and sincerely from version 7 to 12 I have not seen changes that were worth the money requested for upgrading to existing customers. (a lot of money for an existing customer).

This is the reason, beyond the fact that I did not know if you could transfer contacts from the Manager to the Management Console, because I never moved to the new versions.

Now I decided to move to V 13 ... but I not verìy satisfied... the UX is very poor and kid-designed ;( ... I've been a developer for 20 years and I known what the User (Humans) want.

Thanks again for your reply and have a good-time.

Davide.

• chrysosn
    chrysosn Posts: 1

how can I activate teamvewer manager 11

@VGAK wrote:

Just upgraded from 11 to 13 - but where do I find TeamViewer Manager 13?

from where I will find it teamviewer 13?

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 918 Moderator

Hello @chrysosn ,

thank you for your post. 

We recomend our users to use the management console since we don´t support TeamViewer Manager anymore. 

If you still need TeamViewer Manager, please submit a ticket. 

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We wish you a nice day! Alena :)

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• Rialb
    Rialb Posts: 2 ✭✭

I know this is old - but we will not use cloud based system management - old school maybe, but risks are unacceptable. We can manage our own risks and be responsible for them, but we can not be responsible for providers services..... there is not a day goes by without something being hacked and systems being at risk. Recent Microsoft Exchange, Solar Winds, Government/Government organizations including security/intelligence (world wide - not being specific here)......... We have been using TeamViewer Manager V13.0.1088 but it now will not work with our subscription license. You state that nobody uses it - but that's self fulfilling! You blocked it so we cannot use it! REPEAT.... Self fulfilling prophecy! Stop the **bleep**. Choices - not many! Sometimes we can start with an older version of TeamViewer, using our old licenses we can start TeamViewer Manager and it works fine. Sometimes we can gradually migrate up to latest version..... but now it doesn't seem to work..... TeamViewer Manager opens but shows "Test Period is over Restricted Use".. There will be a way to enable it - please advise!