How to REALLY use Fullscreen on 27" iMac ?

I just start using TV12 on my PC and MAC. Works ok for now but what I need is a true FULLSCREEN Mode.

When I start TV12 on my iMac I get my PC in a window - when I then click on the "fullscrenn" icon all I get is that PC window centered on a black background.

Hey guys - If I want FULLSCREEN that means the PC window is full blown onto my 27" iMac Screen - not just some centered window.

So HOW do I get TV12 to give me a TRUE FULLSCREEN ?

Comments

• I have this as well and it's really annoything. Is there any workaround or fix in the pipeline TV...???

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi everyone.

Just go to View and select Scaled.
    This should fix the issue.

Scaled.PNG

Just note that you may need to alter the remote resolution to get a perfect fit is the aspect ratio is different.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • This worked for me. I had to go into the nvidia setup on the remote PC to put in a custom resolution of 2560 x 1440 to match my 27" iMac. Then save that and scale the host for it to work. Rather long winded having to do that every time I want to log in. I hope there is an update soon that comes up with a fast solution for this.