iOS SDK and the App Store

TDEB
TDEB Posts: 2

Hi,

My company is studying the integration of the TeamViewer iOS SDK in one of our App Store distributed product.

At the end of the tutorial, there is the following mention: "Please get in touch with us in case you want to upload your app onto the Apple App Store.".

I have tried contacting TeamViewer about this without success. Does anyone know why there is such a disclaimer ? Is there a way to publish to the App Store when using the SDK ?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• TDEB
    TDEB Posts: 2

I still have no clue about this, no channel with TeamViewer works. I have tried calling, submitting a ticket...

Does someone have a trick to reach them ?

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @TDEB

The reason, why there is the sentence ("Please get in touch with us in case you want to upload your app onto the Apple App Store.") at the end of the tutorial is the following:

All TeamViewer session are highly secured and encrypted, this also applies to the remote control sessions of our iOS Screen Sharing SDK.

U.S. export laws require that products containing encryption be properly authorized for export. As our Screen Sharing SDK includes propriety encryption, you need to declare this when uploading your app containing the iOS Screen Sharing SDK onto the Apple App Store. As our software is already classified by the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), you (the re-exporter) are not required to submit a classification request. You can rely on the Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System (CCATS) published by TeamViewer.

Please feel free to contact us before uploading your app onto the App Store, and we can send you our CCATS approval. As a license holder you can just give us a call or submit a ticket.

Thank you, Esther

Former Community Manager

• kingguo
    kingguo Posts: 1

Is Teamviewer still support iOS/Android SDK integration?

I can only see the SDK download options, and can not see any other related resources(for example how to use/integrate SDKs) now.

Please confirm and kindly guide me.

All the best,

King.

• revs
    revs Posts: 2
    I couldn't find android-tutorial for integrating screen sharing SDK with app. Kindly help.