Ability to Join / Merge / Split tickets

Hi Team,

One very nice feature we are missing from a previous ticketing platform is the ability to Join (Merge) tickets together.

This is extremely helpful with multiple related notification emails or similar tickets from the 1 client.

Of course, having the ability to join tickets, you would also need to split (un-join) tickets on occasions.

Please pass through to the powers that be!

Karl.

Comments

• Mian
    Mian Posts: 2 ✭✭

Yes, very much needed

• M_Sch
    M_Sch Posts: 20 ✭✭

Definitely an important action. 

moretime oHG
  • Couldn't agree more on this it would be extremely beneficial to be able to select multiple tickets in the bulk actions menu and merge them.

• EdGouvea
    EdGouvea Posts: 1

I've seen some reply expaining to go to bulk actions and merge, but I can't find this message again neither the option inside bulk actions. Was it just a dream? Why such an easy thing delays so much to be available?

• sws_karls
    sws_karls Posts: 11

@Yervand_PM& @Christian_PM 

A lot of activity and Kudos on this one - any update for us?

• Any progress with this feature?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @eraivio,
    Hello all,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, this feature request is still not available.

We are still working on it and kindly thank you in advance for your patience.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• ACDC
    ACDC Posts: 2

Hi Jean

What kind of time frame is expected for this feature reaquest to be completed?

Alex

• NicoIas
    NicoIas Posts: 7 ✭✭

Hello !

Are you still there @JeanK ? Someone ?

Any updates since 2019 ?

Thank you

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @NicoIas

Thank you for your message. ?

Unfortunately, we still do not have any updates regarding these features.
    We have forwarded your feedback to our dedicated teams in order to push the topic.

I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• NicoIas

Hello @JeanK 

Thank you for your answer

Can you ask to the dedicated teams what updates / new features are planned?

The last update being to my knowledge the one adding the responsive view, in July 2019, and therefore not providing any additional functionality
    (https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/servicecamp-support/Mobile-responsive-view-of-servicecamp/td-p/66463)

I ask the question again, but is Servicecamp abandoned?
    Do you really have a team, developers working on it?
    @Yervand_PM, who posted information about the latest updates on this site, has not logged in here since November 2019.
    I think customers using this solution would like to know if they will ever have the chance to see the features that have been requested for the past 2, 3 years one day implemented at some point.

Thank you

• ACDC
    ACDC Posts: 2

if it looks and smells like its abandoned, its probably is abandoned

• NicoIas

Hello @JeanK !

Are you OK ? Still there ?

Thank you

• BToddNstar
    BToddNstar Posts: 1

Why does it seem like any updates on the Servicecamp ticketing system are just left in limbo? This merge feature is a basic ticketing functionality that should not be that difficult to code in. It's obvious that a lot of users would love this feature.