TeamViewer meeting participant breaking connection every few minutes.

Hi,

I have a problem with meetings addon to a TeamViewer (latest stable version). I am using TeamViewer 13 under corporate 6 channel license.

Problem is that every few minutes, sometimes under a minute. My TeamViewer meeting connection to a remote session breaks. It looks like I am kicked out and I can connect back very fast. It is very annoying - I speak to somebody on the other side, session disappears, I open it again and after few seconds I can speak again.

I know first thing to blame is a network itself, but I am running 20Mbsp symetric fiber connection. Other side is also on fiber and even with much higher speed. Its a meeting between office in Poland and Canada. I had no issues like this before summer. I have checked it on 2 computers and strangly at first I had only problems with one, but after a week it is on both.

I haven't had any problems with TeamViewer to a remote computer as a support request. It never breaks. I have noticed session breaks more easly if more participants (eg. 4, all with video) are connected. Maybe it is related to a CPU stress it gets from these sessions but on the other hand it's i7 so should handle 4 video streams (and it did in the past).

Please help me solve this. Can't work like this. If you need any log or debuging on my end please let me know. I need to fix this.

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello PiotrBoryszek,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please send me a direct message with your license number and your e-mail adress ?

I will create a ticket for you so our support can investigate on the issue.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best regards,

Jean Kinzler

Community Manager