Automate Download Process of TW via Powershell

Options
rashid06
rashid06 Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions
Hello Members, I need some information regarding the Automation Process for Installating Teamviewer and Rolling out within the Organization. Is there a way where I can get like RSS Feed where all the versions of Teamviewer are present. I need to use that web URL for automating the process of Directly downloading the TW setup either exe,zip or msi and making a package. The Web URL should always be intact and never gets changed and all the downloadable versions links are there on which the whole script always relies on.  Thank You

Comments

• rashid06
    Options

@Esther  Can someone reply to this query ?

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi @rashid06 

I am not a powershell or deployment expert, but did you already have a look into our Knowledge Base?

Maybe you´ll find some useful information here for a good starting point. E.g.:

Deployment via GPO for TeamViewer Host (v13.2+) / Full (v14+) 

If anyone else can help Rashid, please feel free to join this thread!

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• rashid06
    Options

Not a single comment? 

Its useless being here in the Official Community space. Where no one responds to the queries.

It is pretty disappointing.

• nikable
    Options

It is disappointing from an organization like TEAMVIEWER withiout having an  RSS feed. It is really difficult to keep track of all previous and latest versions of a product without having a RSS feed. Let's hope that it would be available for us in near future in order make automated download process better !!!

Please raise this concern to the respective department

@Esther wrote:

Hi @rashid06 

I am not a powershell or deployment expert, but did you already have a look into our Knowledge Base?

Maybe you´ll find some useful information here for a good starting point. E.g.:

Deployment via GPO for TeamViewer Host (v13.2+) / Full (v14+) 

If anyone else can help Rashid, please feel free to join this thread!

Thanks and best,

Esther

• C_Is
    C_Is Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

What product is this about?

I can help you with the download but if all this is about installation you may check out Chocolatey.