How to submit a ticket

Jeremy
Jeremy Posts: 106 Staff member 🤠
edited May 2023 in General questions

If you're not able to find an answer to your question here in the Community, or in our Knowledge Base, it may be necessary to submit a ticket to TeamViewer. Sometimes a TeamViewer staff member or moderator may also ask you to do this, if we need additional information from you which can only be provided through a ticket.

Note: Please keep in mind that submitting a ticket requires a valid TeamViewer license.

To submit a ticket to us:

• just head over to www.teamviewer.com/support
  • scroll down to Submit a ticket
  • choose Contact Support
  • and log in to the Customer Portal
  • In the Customer Portal, click on New Support ticket  or find the answer to your question in the Knowledge Base New ticket.png

Please keep in mind that submitting a ticket requires a valid TeamViewer license.

If you're experiencing a problem with the TeamViewer software, it will also help us if you run our Support Collector tool on your computer first - it will collect the TeamViewer log files and some anonymous diagnostic information about your computer which will help us analyse the problem. You can download it from the following link:

https://download.teamviewer.com/SupportCollector

Once it has finished, it will create a ZIP file. Just attach this file to the ticket when you submit it.

Regards,
Jeremy
TeamViewer Quality Assurance Engineer

Comments

• flaga_m
    flaga_m Posts: 4 ✭✭

All good, but private individuals who do not have a license number can not use it .... !!!!

• But as you dont follow tickets up, then close them when there is no reply to your non reply.... And there are no links in the emails to see the tickets online and no links from the site to this supposed ticket system.
  • lgnet
    lgnet Posts: 5 ✭✭

we have 2 Teamviewer business licenses and i am logged in to teamviewer.com but i cannot submit a ticket.

whenever i click on submit a ticket i am ending in the community.

why is there no more way to open a ticket for business users ?

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello @lgnet,

Thank you for your message. 

If you are logged in to the Management Console, you can simply click 'Get Help' from your account drop-down.

2019-07-08 10_09_21-TeamViewer Management Console.png

Please ensure you are logged in with your Licensed Account, and you should be taken to the support portal where you can submit a ticket.

I hope this helps! 

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• lgnet
    lgnet Posts: 5 ✭✭

no, this is not the case.

Wherever i click i only get to the community (https://community.teamviewer.com/t).

Same happens if i go from "get help" and if i click on "contact support". I am logged in with my business account.

• JoshP

Hello @lgnet 

Thank you for the clarification. 

If you could PM your invoice and contact information, I will create a ticket for you.

I will also have our team look in to the ticket portal to see if your issue can be replicated on our side.

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.

---

• mmmizme
    mmmizme Posts: 2

I've been trying to contact you guys for almost a week now. I've called numerous times where I wait for almost an hour as it counts down the caller numbers and then tells me that you have high call volume and hangs up on me.

It says to create a ticket, but there is no way to do that, and yes I pay for the license but it doesnt seem to recognize that when I log in. It just keeps sending me to these forums.

This is very seriously wasting my time!! Please fix this and contact me!!!!

• JoshP

Hello @mmmizme 

Could you please PM your invoice information so I may take a closer look? I have verified any issues with licensed users being unable to submit tickets has been resolved. 

I await your reply! 

Josh P.

---

• mmmizme
    mmmizme Posts: 2
    I am still waiting for a solution to my problem.
    After sending the Invoice Info, I have not heard anything back.
    It’s pretty unfair that after paying for the teamviewer license, it still thinks I am using the free license and shuts me down every few minutes.
    Actually more than unfair... it’s dishonest!

Please fix it!
  • jsabean
    jsabean Posts: 1

I'm having the same problem too. Everytime I click on submit a ticket at the bottom it takes me to the community place where I can post things but there is nowhere and no way for me to submit a ticket. Even when I'm logged into the management console and I click on help, it takes me to the community site and STILL no where for me to submit a ticket.

I think this is just a farce.

• I've had the same issue, i go to the part where you can call under the week between 8am and 6pm however i cant do that because im at work at that time. 
    And i tried posting the issue here but no luck.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi All,

Thank you for your post.

If you have TeamViewer license and need an assistance, please create a support ticket from this link.

If you are private user and you feel your use is not considered commercial, please fill out the following form: https://www.teamviewer.com/reset

Our support team assesses all requests individually, and in the order they are received.

Thank you for your understanding and hope this will be helpful.

All the best, Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • I am having the same issue, but when I click Get Help it takes me Here to the Community.  
    I have had a licensed account for 3 years but my credit card expired, I paid the invoice with a new card, however 24 hours later my account shows FREE, and I can't Submit a ticket, and I keep getting bumped from my work because of Commerical Use Supsected. 
    They won't answer the phone today, yes it is the weekend, but still I need help today. I have work to do TODAY.  not Monday, TODAY. 

• imstead of and logging on to the Customer Portal it is directing me to the comunity page. Help !!!

• JoshP

Hello @MarjanChab 

If you are logged in to the Management Console, you can simply click 'Get Help' from your account drop-down.

2019-07-08 10_09_21-TeamViewer Management Console.png

Please ensure you are logged in with your Licensed Account, and you should be taken to the support portal where you can submit a ticket.

Should you still be unable to create a ticket, please PM your invoice and contact information and we can create a ticket for you.

I hope this helps! 

Josh P.

---

• mbaran
    mbaran Posts: 1

I'm trying to make a ticket and I can't. It redirects me to the forum.

• I hope you can help. I purchased a license but it keeps giving me an "The entered license is invalid" error.  And since I do not have a valid licnese i cannot submit a tickt. And when I call the 800 number it just hangs up on me. Can you help??

• Cindy123
    Cindy123 Posts: 4

I have business licensed account and it is lost , when i try to login to my business licensed accoutn team viewer says ther is no account matching , then I have created a new account using same email as username , now my account is free account , then when i try to use get help to submit a ticker it keeps bringing me to knowledge base and there is no way for me to submit a ticket , Please help me with this issue , I have invoice and licese number with me 

• Yuri_T

Hi @Cindy123 ,

Thank you for your post.

Please read this article to activate your license.

If you need us to resend an activation link, please call our support team so they will assist you further.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

• Cindy123

I was unable to reach the customer support via phone , after 30 min of waiting in the line it hangs up my call , kinldy help me send the activation link to my email , or can i use my old activation link to activate the license again 

• Yuri_T

Hi @Cindy123 ,

Thank you for your reply and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    I have arranged for someone to follow up on this case via the support ticket.

We are currently facing a large number of requests and we are all trying our very best to cover it and to help every single one who needs help.

Please understand that we are also facing the impact of the Corona Virus and need to ask everyone for a bit more patience in these difficult times.

Thanks,
    Yuri

• Cindy123

Thank you, 

Can i have support ticket number so that i can liaise with them 

• Cindy123

Hi Yuri , 

Please help with this business license issue, I need this accounr ASAP

• Yuri_T

Hi @Cindy123 ,

I have double checked for you and you must've received a ticket ID in your email.
    Once a support ticket has been created, it's sent automatically. But I will send the number via private message just in case.

And please understand that we are currently facing a large number of requests and we are all trying our very best to cover it and to help every single one who needs help. We are also facing the impact of the Corona Virus and need to ask everyone for a bit more patience in these difficult times.

I apologize for any inconvenience cased and thank you for your patience once again,

Kind regards,
    Yuri