No Auto Assignment during TV15 install

Just purchased corporate license and downloaded v15, and followed all instructions on website to do assignments during install using MSI in SCCM and i've tried many times with a few test clients, and 1) our custom logo does not show up, and 2) the assignment never happens. The install happens but is a generic install without customization or assignment. 

This is my install line from config manager; 

msiexec.exe /i "TeamViewer_Host-v15" /qn CUSTOMCONFIGID=xxxxxx APITOKEN=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ASSIGNMENTOPTIONS="--grant-easy-access"

Any suggestions? 

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @icthelpdesk,

Thank you for your post.

Can you kindly check and make sure that configuration ID and API token have been edited to your customised ones on the command line please:

msiexec.exe /i "TeamViewer_Host-v15" /qn CUSTOMCONFIGID=xxxxxx APITOKEN=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ASSIGNMENTOPTIONS="--grant-easy-access. As the customisation and assignment willl be picked up and allocated by the uniqle code (mixture of number and letter).

Alternatively, feel free to contact TeamViewer Support Team for more information and assistance.

Hope it would be helpful in your case.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • yes, I have made my customizations, saved, then downloaded the msi to deploy from. In sccm, I am specifying the comstomconfigid and apitoken as they appear in my teamviewer admin screen. I have checked and rechecked that they are correct. I have tried with and without assignmentoptions, and I have even run msiexec manually to install and get the same result. 

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @icthelpdesk,

Thank you for the quick reply.

In order to assist you with a better and faster way, a ticket has been created and forwarded to TeamViewer Support Team for further checkup and discussion. One of the support represetitive will be contacting you as soon as possible.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员