Welcome to the new Integrations board

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi Community,

in this new board, we would like to discuss the TeamViewer integrations like Salesforce, servicenow, Microsoft Intune and the others we are already offering.

Have a look at our integration page to find out which integrations TeamViewer is offering.

Please feel free to ask your questions about our integrations in this board :-)

Best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• chandu
    chandu Posts: 2

Hi Esther,

Integrate TeamViewer with Salesforce Contact object.
    I am in the process of integrating TMV with salesforce. I can use the Teamviewer app in salesfroce but its tightly integrating with CASE object. but my requirement is to integrate with Contact object. Can you please through some light on this. Do I need to create my own object in salesforce? Please share some examples or steps. thanks for your help.  

Thanks Chandu  

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi all,

please find the answer to this question here.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hi I installed teamviewer to control my phone from my PC, but i make the connection the option remote control dont have on my sreen.

Can you help me?

thank you.

• Doiron111
    Doiron111 Posts: 2

Having a same problem but after reading you answer i got my solution.

• Hi

My company is interested in Integration with Dynamics 365, but when i tries to configure the App give me an error message. I've already posted in the community forum a details about the error but nobody reply. I will be great if i can configure and test it before i go further and demonstrate it to our Support VP so he can see how usefull this can be for our support representatives.