No confirmation email! --- Is my account blocked?

Hi all

I can not use my TeamViewer account. This is due to the problem that I do not receive any confirmation email. I have now setup a new account for testing, and to be able to write this. This one works fine!

This leads me to a suspicion that my original account is been blocked. Can that be true?

I can not use the software, the management console or the forum. All systems saying that a confirmation mail will be sent, but I do not receive any. (Checked spam etc.) And I can not activate two-way activation then I can not log in...

I have been using TeamViwer Free for some years and have never had this problem.

My guess is that it is some problem with my original account that is blocked.

Please advice!

Thanks in advance!
/ Hans, Sweden

Best Answer

Answers

• MangoWang
    MangoWang Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi @JeanK,

same issue here. My initial account is **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**@qq.com. The confirmation email just arrive so late that it's invalid then. Please help. Thank you so much!

Cheers, Mango

• MangoWang
    MangoWang Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi Jean,

Thank you. It works today. But yesterday it works not well. I guess there may be some issues with the mail server of teamviewer because it seems many people ran into this problem. I hope it could become a suggestion for improvement. 

Mango

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @MangoWang,

Many thanks for your feedback regarding the trusted device emails.

We have forwarded your feedback to our dedicated team.

We will monitor the services and see if there is something going wrong.

These feedbacks help us massively to improve our services so big thanks to you. ??

Hope to see you soon posting in the Commmunity! ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Limity
    Limity Posts: 1

Hi, @JeanK 

So the problem is, that i cant log in on my second account.

Could you help me with that ?

I just cant revieve an activation email, so i hope you you can help me.

Thanks in advance!