link icon
Ask The Community

Withholding tax - DTA


I am Yee Foong, would need your assistance regarding your invoice to our company from Germany for the subscription license. In order to apply Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement between our countries, regarding the payment of your invoice, would appreciate that you could send us the Tax Residency Certificate of your company.



  • Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,067 Moderator

    Hi @YeeFoong ,

    Thank you for your message.

    Since you have activated your license yet, I have created a support ticket for you to arrange someone to contact you.

    Please note that the Community is a public forum where users can get assistance from each other.
    If you are a paid user and are having license/payment issues or want to speak with our support team you need to raise a ticket or call us as moderators cannot offer 1-on-1 support here.

    Thank you for your understanding in advance.
    Hope this will be helpful.

    Kind regards,

    Community Moderator/ コミュニティモデレーター
  • aileenw
    aileenw Posts: 3 ✭✭

    Hello TeamViewer Support Team,

    My company's Finance team is requesting for the tax residence certificate from Teamviewer Germany GMBH as their reference for withholding tax purpose. Kindly provide the latest one for 2021.

    Thank you


  • Esther
    Esther Posts: 3,569 Community Manager 🌍
    edited February 26

    Hi Aileen

    did you already check the Customer Portal? The document is maybe available under "Documents"

    You´ll find a link to the portal in the top menu under Service --> More

    Community Manager
  • aileenw
    aileenw Posts: 3 ✭✭

    Hi Esther,

    I have tried by referring to the steps that you have provided in the link above but failed. I do not have that view. Could you please email me the certificate?

    Thank you.

Sign In or Register to comment.