@Fabbry you should have received the info by now. ⏳

Could you please confirm? ?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

@infinito,

Please check your inbox - the solution is right there. ?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Fabbry
    Fabbry Posts: 4

Problem solved. Thanks very much

• Same issue here, under a new email address for Teamviewer Remote Access. No email, didn't have an account. I signedu up under the same email address but its just a free account.

• JeanK

Hello @andrewmurdoch,

Could you please refer to my post here and send me via private message the required data?

Many thanks in advance! ?

Best,

Jean 

Community Manager

• Pontifff
    Pontifff Posts: 2

I also have this problem. No confirmation/licence mail received. I've checked all spam folders etc. Is it possible to resend?

• JeanK

Hello @Pontifff,

Order sent again! ?

Could you please check your inbox and confirm? ?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• detta
    detta Posts: 1

Same problem here!

Can you please look at this and resend?

E-mail = detta@encom.ie

• I paid for a licence this week and have not received an email I have checked all my spam filters and nothing. In my settings upgrade plan it shows thanks you for your purchase your account is being upgraded to business plan built this has been like this for 3 days. Please help

Thanks

Mick

• Dear Support,

I have purchased a licence but did`t get an activation email, please can you send one. I have ascces to the spam filter and its not in there.

Thanks

Andy

• JeanK

Hello @detta @MickPledge @afrancomb 

Could you please refer to my post here and send me via private message the required data?

Many thanks in advance! ?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• willorca
    willorca Posts: 2

I have the same problem, I bought a licence just few hours ago and no email to activate my licence. 

Could you send me back the email please ????

Thanks

• Hi,

I have the same probleme.

No email, no junk mail.

Please a solution ! Quick !! Thanks.

• Hello,

I haven't received my activation email.

Thanks for your help.

BR 

Nuria

• ConorDH
    ConorDH Posts: 21

I was on hold for a total of 2 and a half hours on Friday.

I was promised calls back, solutions, etc. Nothing has been done. I have just submit a ticket.

I am having the same problem and need to purchase many individual licenses. I succeeded in only getting 3 users setup properly.

Then as I tried to set up others, the employees never received any email, but the money has been taken from the credit card. 

I have a total of 13 more licenses I want to purchase.

I am so angry and frustrated that nothing has been done to help me after all the time I invested into this.

This is insanely important to our business during the COVID 19 crisis. Your teams level of service has been an absolute disgrace so far. Appalling. 

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @ConorDH ,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your negative experience.

Please read this post that I have replied to you.
    As I mentioned in the post, I have already arranged for someone to contact you.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • beijnen
    beijnen Posts: 7

Same for me, no activation mail received. Not even in the spam

• ConorDH

You're probably better off finding another solution to your remote access needs. 

Teamviewer are currently just taking the money off your credit card, showing the transaction as "abandoned at checkout", and not sending the emails. Support refuse to assist. You can try calling their support, but be prepared to wait over an hour/have your call dropped - if you do reach a member of support they may promise solutions and never follow up, or just refuse to help you. 

• LUCA88
    LUCA88 Posts: 3

SAME PROBLEM

PURCHASE OF YESTRDAY 15/03

• ConorDH

Note; I have seen multiple mods saying to call sales for support. 

Sales DO NOT assist if you are purchasing remote access logins. 

I am still yet to receive any assistance. I'd recommend that anyone who has tried to make this purchase seeks a refund and goes with a different provider. Teamviewer are not assisting.

• I was asked for information which I supplied via DM, I have heard nothing yet. When I trey to DM again from this site I recieve a message saying that I have reached my limit for messages so cannot now contact anyone to find out whats going on.

JeanM please can you help and contact me with an update

MickM

@ConorDH wrote:

Note; I have seen multiple mods saying to call sales for support. 

Sales DO NOT assist if you are purchasing remote access logins. 

I am still yet to receive any assistance. I'd recommend that anyone who has tried to make this purchase seeks a refund and goes with a different provider. Teamviewer are not assisting.

• LUCA88
    LUCA88 Posts: 3

any email address to send email to?

• ConorDH

LUCA they will only let you open a ticket, which does not help. -Nobody has actioned anything on my ticket. 

In fact, Teamviewer support is still saying this is users "making mistakes at checkout". They haven't even acknowledged this is a fault with their system. - Even though I have proof the transaction was succesful, as the amounts have come off my credit card. 

If they won't even accept there is a problem, there's very little hope they will actually bother to assist anyone.

• ConorDH

An update, Teamviewer have FINALLY acknowledged an issue, instead of blaming people making the purchase. 

https://status.teamviewer.com

They've still yet to call me back as promised on three times on Friday, and again today.

• Also not received any email after purchase on Friday, can't get through on the helpline number at all now. Can't raise a support ticket, we need this service to support our staff and we currently can't use the service we paid for! If anyone has any other avenues for getting in contact with a Teamviewer representative please let me know.

• ConorDH

Hi Tom,

Sadly, they're being extremely difficult. -Even if you do get through to them they are not likely to assist you. They just use the excuse of it being a very busy time, and I do understand that. However, all my calls in total would add up to about 4 hours of On Hold time since Friday. 

Any time I did get through, I've got such different answers that I have resolved to thinking are just random things they said to fob me off, get me off the call. 

"Oh we need to escalate this", "Please be patient you will receive the confirmation in 30 mins" "We will call you back within an hour", "We do not offer support for Remote Access, you can only submit an online ticket, goodbye"  - I even had one of my calls be dropped after waiting for 30 mins.  With all that said, there has been absolute zero movement or assistance. Still no calls back, still no update.
    I recommend using a different service.

• Mel84
    Mel84 Posts: 1

I haven't received an email either.

• Biocad
    Biocad Posts: 2 ✭✭

We have the same problems.

We received an email with activation code, but it is not accepted in our account.
    There was no link in the mail.

I urge you to help with activation.

[personal information removed]

• EgleVP
    EgleVP Posts: 1

Same here, bought it yesterday, still no email