Tray icon color codes

laknox
laknox Posts: 10 ✭✭

I can sort of figure out the various color codes that are overlaid on the tray icon, but one I can't figure out, and that's a yellow marker on the icon.  Is there anywhere I can find a list of the various markers used on the tray icon to tell what they are?

Lyle

Best Answer

Answers

• laknox

Thanks, Bart.  I figured out for myself that green was "connected" and red was "not connected", i.e. no Net connection, but couldn't figure out the yellow, as I was online with my home system from my dad's house and v.v.  I've seen the red alert triangle and found out that this alert popped up because my external drive is nearly full and TV is picking that up.  I only use TV to monitor my home system while I'm at my dad's and to occasionally help him out from home when he gets stuck.  Great tool for that, for sure!

Lyle

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Happy to help! If I could ask that you mark my post as the solution instead of your reply to it, that will help users find the information more easily in the future.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • laknox

Looks like a friendly moderator may have already done that, as it's your reply to me that's highlighted, now.

Lyle