Didn't get email after purchase!!

I purchased a license yesterday (09/03/20),
my card got charged, but I received no emails regarding the license!!

I even checked my mailbox but there is nothing, not even in spam folder.

When I check my teamviewer account, it is still in Free mode.

Please resolve the problem.

Comments

• infinito
    infinito Posts: 5

Same problem here

We purhcased a licence on friday: card charged but still no activation email.

• Yes,

my purchase order was erased and I made a new purchase order

And I have received the activation mail

Thank to @JeanK 

• ConorDH
    ConorDH Posts: 21

Lucky for you!

I've been trying to purchase several licenses since Friday, the money was taken from my card but nothing ever sent. Was on hold for 2.5 hours, support are literally the worst I have ever dealt with. They promised they'd resolve the issue, they promised they'd call me back, they promised the amounts would be refunded and they'd call me to take a list of all the emails I want setup and they'd do it for me in bulk, yadayadayada. Lots of promises, but they've done nothing. Disgusting level of service in a time when people are  in desperate need for Remote Access solutions. 

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @ConorDH

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear about your negative experience.

I have confirmed that your support ticket has been submitted. 

You are buying multiple Remote Access licenses for individual employees in your company. Some of them have been successfully purchased and activated the licenses, but others haven't seemed to place orders properly.

I have already arranged for someone to follow up on this case. So please wait for an answer from our team.

Please note that we aim to solve all requests asap, although due to the number of requests we receive answering the requests may take some time.
    In this case I would also recommend to call our sales team in order to assist you.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • ConorDH
    ConorDH Posts: 21

No Yuri. 

I am not sure how much more clear I can be. 

I am not making any error when purchasing. I'm doing the exact same thing. The money is coming off my credit card, proving this is a Teamviewer issue. - Just look at the amount of people having the same issue. How can you say this is a user mistake?

You suggesting I call sales has really infuriated me. I spent hours and hours on hold, over several phone calls. The support was useless. 

Instead, Yuri. What you should arrange is for someone to actually call me with a solution TODAY. That's what was promised on Friday morning and nothing has been done. 

Absolute disgrace. 

• ryobiuk
    ryobiuk Posts: 1

I am also having the same issue - I purchased 3 days ago and still no email - my account is still showing as a free account and I cannot raise a ticket - please help.   Thanks

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @ryobiuk ,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, I can't confirm your order via your TeamViewer account you use in the community.

In this case, please contact our support team directly, so they will assist you further.

Please tell them your registered email as well as your payment informaion.

Please know that we are currently facing a large number of requests and we are all trying our very best to cover it and to help every single one who needs help. Please understand that we are also facing the impact of the Corona Virus and need to ask everyone for a bit more patience in these difficult times.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator