Unable to connect from Mac to Android phone

Hello, I am trying to connect from my Mac to a Doro 8035 phone I am setting up for my mum before I post it to her. I did so without a problem the first time but have tried doing so again and keep getting a pop up to say that either 'the phone isn't connected to the Internet or my partner's TeamViewer isn't running yet'. The internet connection is fine, however.

I have uninstalled TeamViewer on my Mac and reinstalled it and checked that the TeamViewer QuickSupport app is correvtly installed on my mum's phone. So what's going wrong?

Help - and many thanks!

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @carriegee,

Thank you for your message. ?

The problem here is that Doro is not part of our supported manufacturers list.
    Therefore, there is no technical help we can provide here, unfortunately.

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Supported manufacturers for remotely controlling Android devices 

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• Thank you but it was Doro that recommended using TeamViewer!

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

@carriegee I have to correct myself here.

Doro is part of the list, but is a partially supported manufacturer.

This means, we have developped Add-ons for the majority of Doro devices, but not for all Doro devices. I recommend you to uninstall and re-install the QuickSupport app and check if you are required to install an Add-on. If yes, it might work fine. If not, then there is most probably no Add-on for your device.

Sorry for my inaccuracy here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager