Remot crashes after session was closed

We have some remote computers (I think Windows 7) that crash after ending a Teamviewer session.

According to customers, the systems are black and have to be "hard" restarted (electricity-cable).

Our clients are up to date (TV 15.4.8332). I can no longer say what version is running on the remotes, because I no longer want to connect unnecessarily.
Anyone have an idea?

PS: We have a Corporate Subscription - if that matters...

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍

Hello again @patrickehret,

Firstly, I recommend you to update your TeamViewer clients to the latest version (v15.5.3).

The cause of this crash should be visible in the TeamViewer logs of the crashing devices.

As you have a Corporate license, I recommend you to open a ticket and attach the logs collected by the support collector. Our engineers will be able to analyze this and give you feedback about this (and in the best case a solution...?)

Long story short:

1. Run the support collector on the crashing devices: How to collect TeamViewer logs with the Support Collector 
    2. Open a ticket and attach the logs in the ticket: How to submit a ticket and explain what shortly in the ticket what the issue is about

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager