PLEASE help me to cancel - very frustrated

We received an email saying our remote access licence will auto renew 18th August

We no longer want this

You would think it would be simple to cancel this but no.....

The" raise a ticket" link does not work [try it]

Caling the 0208 number then pressing 4 for billing does not work [try it]

You have no live chat on your site

You have no email button on your site

I am wasting time on a busy day fiddling around with this. It makes me mad when companies make it very easy for you to buy things but make it very difficult to cancel

Please reply today with a proper solution. Please do NOT point me towards a knowledgebase article or a link that does not work. I appreciate Covid etc etc but at the very least your website should have a clear message if your usual ticketing system is not working  "Because of Covid please do this instead" 

I expect a proper response today please

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @RAINE,

Thank you for your message. ?

Firstly, you need to activate your license on your account, so you are able to submit a ticket.

Once it's done, you will only have to submit your ticket request by clicking on the following link: https://support.teamviewer.com/a/

You will also find additional information in our Knowledge Base article here: How can I cancel my subscription?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• RAINE
    RAINE Posts: 2

Again this is unnecessarily complicated

I don't have access to the original email with the link to click to activate the licence - that was years ago

I do have the licence number and you will be able to see that this licence number matches our company. I can put you in touch with our MD if you need to check with him

I have the licence number and wish to cancel the subscription. Surely that is all you need??

I cannot activate my licence. Surely there should be an easy way to input a paid licence number from the free login - but there isn't. I am pretty sure I did that back in 2017 when we took out the licence yet my profile shows a free account

There should be an easy way to cancel the subscription

Can you please help - I am going around in circles. If you send me a DM or email I can give you the licence number that needs to be cancelled

I cannot do anyhing more from here

Please - no more links to knowledgebase articles. They do not help me, just waste more time going around in circles. I need someone to specifically take note of the licence number I can give you and cancel my subscription. I have never known this to be such a difficult process with any other company

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @RAINE,

Please understand that the TeamViewer Community is a platform that provides technical support for all TeamViewer users. We do not cover and handle any licensing termination cases here.

If you want to contact our customer support to terminate/cancel your license, you can do this in two ways:

Our customer support team will be glad to help you with your request.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager