QS Credential

Hi, We bought teamviewer license and my customer asking me to send QS client. Where can i get this details. Please advise.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @eprosupport,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

You can download the QuickSupport directly from our website here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/ 

You will find all the information you need regarding this topic in our Knowledge Base article here: The QuickSupport module 

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi Jean,

Thanks for your reply.                                                                                                                                 1)  I am new to teamviewer. As advised i download  TeamViewerQS.exe from the site and run. But unable to locate the QS client. Can you please help me to provide more details since i need to send these details to my customer.

2) Kindly advise how to delete the entry from my teamview managment console.                        Awaiting for your reply.. (file attached)

doc4.jpg

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @eprosupport,

Thank you for your message. ?

No problem. ?

There are two ways of using the QuickSupport:

• Using the standard QuickSupport (as mentioned earlier with ID + password)
    • Using the custom QuickSupport, which you can create in your Management Console in the menu Design & Deploy

Please find here a quick explanation of the difference between these two types of QuickSupports.

If the customer QuickSupport fits better to your use case, please follow the instructions of this article: Customized QuickSupport module 

If you need individual assistance, please reach out to our customer support directly: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/ 

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager