Payment confirmed, invoice recveived, licence number never came....

Lizape
Lizape Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hi,

I have bought remote access and received payment confirmation, invoice etc, it is shown as active on service.teamviewer.com but nowhere else, nor online on login.teamviewer.com or in the application. I have never received the licence key number that the first email with ordrer confirmation promised within few minutes.

I cannot use the program, I was trying to talk to people on sales chat just after the purchase, tried to call customer service, some numbers are silent, some are too busy to talk to me, I tried sending emails to apparently non existing address that was provided in my payment confirmation.

How can I solve the problem? It seems that I have reached a dead end.

Comments

• Hi,
    I'm currently experiencing the same issue. 
    Payment and invoice recieved, but no sight of the license. 

@Lizape wrote:

Hi,

I have bought remote access and received payment confirmation, invoice etc, it is shown as active on service.teamviewer.com but nowhere else, nor online on login.teamviewer.com or in the application. I have never received the licence key number that the first email with ordrer confirmation promised within few minutes.

I cannot use the program, I was trying to talk to people on sales chat just after the purchase, tried to call customer service, some numbers are silent, some are too busy to talk to me, I tried sending emails to apparently non existing address that was provided in my payment confirmation.

How can I solve the problem? It seems that I have reached a dead end.