Not receiving Trusted Devices email

Hi, 

I have a commercial account under a different email to the one used to setup this profile.

I've setup a new mac and have installed team viewer. I want to log into my account, it says it has sent me an email but I am yet to receive the email. I tried yesterday and have also tried again today. No email has arrived in junk or inbox. The email is with a gsuite organisation so essentially gmail. Teamviwer

I couldnt post this under my commercial account because it wouldnt let me log in to the community without verifying this browser is a trusted device. No email has arrived. 

I can't login to contact support without verifying this browser is a trusted device. No email has arrived. 

Can someone from support please contact me ASAP so I can access my account? 

Thanks. 

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @amoon134e12,

Thank you for your message. ?

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.

For this issue, you will have to contact our support via phone.
    You will find our contact data according to your country here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/ 

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• I've been on hold for 50 minutes. It counted down from being #10 in line, all the way down to being first in line and the on-hold music has stopped and line is silent. I don't want to hang up because I will lose my place in line but NO ONE is answering.

We have had two charges for $588 and we need to cancel! However, we can't cancel because we can't get logged in because we can't receive the trusted devices emails. They never come to us. We can't get anyone on the phone. We can't get anyone online. We can't receive emails from teamviewer and I have no email address that I can send to at teamviewer.com. We want to CANCEL OUR SUBSCRIPTION but we can NOT get anyone from teamviewer to reply. This is nuts! Someone help! 

INVOICE **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs** & **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs** BOTH SHOULD BE REFUNDED ASAP

PLEASE CALL ME **Please do not post personal information**

• fgagnon
    fgagnon Posts: 1

I'm also having the same issue: not receiving Trusted Devices email. I'm running arround in circle on this website trying to submit a ticket. This is crazy. Every email receved from TeamViewer is always no_reply... Good luck to you! 

• @fgagnon wrote:

I'm also having the same issue: not receiving Trusted Devices email. I'm running arround in circle on this website trying to submit a ticket. This is crazy. Every email receved from TeamViewer is always no_reply... Good luck to you! 

I was finally able to get in touch with Teamviewer Support via TWITTER @TeamViewer_help This was my last ditch effort to contact Teamviewer, before I just disputed the charges on my credit card and let them sort it out. Josh was the teamviewer person that responded. He was able to fix the Trusted Device emails so they came to our email server. He claimed that it was my email server blocking, but it started working shortly after I contacted @TeamViewer_help  I can't imagine that it was my email server causing the issue, but I wasn't going to argue,. Eitherway, Tweet them and good luck to you as well!