You can check which permissions are effective for you in the devices' properties under the My permissions tab.
This article applies to all TeamViewer (Classic) users.
How to access the My Permissions tab
To access the My Permissions tab, please follow the instructions below:
- Select the Device Group where the device is located
- Hover the mouse over the device and click the Edit button
- Click the My Permissions tab
When checking a specific device, the Management Console displays
- Which permissions the user has for the device
- Which permissions the user has for the Device Group
- What are the effective permissions
In the example above, the user does not have Easy Access permission for the entire Device Group. However, since the user has Easy Access for the specific device (e.g. because it was set up directly on the device), the effective permission allows them to connect.