This article applies to all TeamViewer Customers with a Premium, Corporate, or Tensor plan.
Company Administrators can change the Users Permissions for their company members via Bulk Change. This allows advanced and faster user management within the Management Console.
How to Bulk User Change
Please follow the below steps to bulk change multiple members or admins within your TeamViewer Company profile.
1) Sign in to the Management Console
2) Click on the left side on the tab User Management
3) Select one or multiple roles in the drop-down User Role
4) Select a single user, multiple or select all users for this role
5) Click on the Edit button (=looks like a wrench) and choose Change selected
6) Now change the Options for the User/Users (e.g., remove “Notify client when partners sign-in”) and click Next
7) Change the permissions for the user/users. (e.g., “Connection reporting” -> “View own connections”) and click Next
💡Hint: The permissions window won’t be shown when you selected users with company admin permissions.
8) Now you will see a list of the users which will be changed after you click on Apply
9) Changes are done - a popup indicated whether the settings were successfully applied.