Company Administrators can change the users' permissions for their company members via Bulk Change. This allows advanced and faster user management within the Management Console.
This article applies to all TeamViewer (Classic) Customers with a Premium, Corporate, or Tensor plan.
How to bulk change users' permissions
To bulk change multiple members or admins, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to the Management Console: https://login.teamviewer.com/
- Click on the left side on the tab User Management.
- Select one or multiple roles in the drop-down User Role.
- Select the users.
- Click the Edit button (=looks like a wrench) and choose Change selected.
- Now change the Options for the User/Users (e.g., remove “Notify client when partners sign-in”) and click Next.
- Change the permissions for the user/users. (e.g., “Connection reporting” ➜ “View own connections”) and click Next.
- 💡Hint: The permissions window won’t be shown when you select users with company admin permissions.
- Now you will see a list of the users that will change after you click Apply.
- Changes are done - a popup indicates whether the settings were successfully applied.